Took the tour yesterday...

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by UPS Hopeful..., May 28, 2008.

1. Hope this is in the right spot, but anyways yesterday I took the tour for PT Package Handler. Basically knew what to expect after lurking this site for a few days. So at the end of the tour the guy gave us all his business card and told us to e-mail him or call to set up an interview if we were still interested in the job. I e-mailed him yesterday and it's been 24 hours with out a response.

After how long should I give him a call instead?

Thanks for the help and sorry about the WOT.
  2. bellesotico

bellesotico BOXstar

Give it a couple of days...and be sure to call not email.

Good luck :)
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I suggest that if you don't have either an e-mail response or telephone call from him by tomorrow morning I would follow up with either another e-mail or a phone call but don't badger him.
  4. Thanks...I'll give it another day then call to see whats up.
  5. jchimienti

jchimienti Member

you should call him every minute until you reach him to let him know your interested
  6. Iggyiam

Iggyiam New Member

call 3 times a day everyday until you get a hold of someone thats waht i did:happy-very:
  7. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

You should also register so people dont think youre a troll :happy2:
  8. Iggyiam

Iggyiam New Member

trolls can be fun at times
  9. DS

DS Fenderbender

not on this website!
  10. SoyFish

SoyFish Member

I am 'UPS Hopeful' here with an update. So I called the guy back and started asking me questions, once again trying to get me to shy away from the job. Well I have an interview tomorrow, and he is running the background check incase they need me monday to backup or something. I'd be working the night shift 10:30 - 3:00 am.

I'm basically in I take it.
  11. allentown brown

allentown brown New Member

I took the tour yesterday and i got a call today. 2nd interview tomorrow at this going to be a walk through or a sit down cuz i don't want to dress for the wrong thing...
  12. bellesotico

bellesotico BOXstar

Sit down interview.
  13. SoyFish

SoyFish Member

2nd Interview is a sit down. Dress Decent.