Tooner has left the building.

Our friend Tooner has taken a change of heart and decided to not only quit UPS but also her position here as a mod. Her and her spouse have shed all personal belongings as they are setting out to live on a commune and seek personal enlightenment.

I wish her the best!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our friend Tooner has taken a change of heart and decided to not only quit UPS but also her position here as a mod. Her and her spouse have shed all personal belongings as they are setting out to live on a commune and seek personal enlightenment.

I wish her the best!
For Real ??!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Best of luck Tooner on what ever you move on to. I"ve always admired people who had the courage to say the hell with it and go try something else. I was never that gutsy but many times I wished I was.

P

pickup

I wish her the best!

Cach, are you joking? I don't know whether to believe this or not. I am inclined not to believe this.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wish them the best in their search for a simpler life. She will certainly be missed but to say that WE NEED YOU is absurd. No member is greater than the forum as a whole.