(Toonertoo): More on working in the heat

R

retired1

Re: Let's Support Toonertoo: More on working in the heat

I don't post often, but I read everyday.

You are a bright light here toonertoo. My prayers and best wishes are with you and your husband.

mis_load

Tooner, gald to hear things are better. I when thur the same thing with my mother. With time things go back to normal, you and yours are in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

satellitedriver

Re: More on working in the heat

Hey June,
Your husband is going to be fine, in time. Post-Partum depression,reflection on one's mortality and heavy drugs all have an effect on the strongest of us.
Remember, that you, also, are not the same person you were a week ago.
Just be there for him.
PAX

Great news that your hubby is coming back to himself.
Sorry about the Post-Partum depression comment, I meant post-operative depression. For some unknown reason, it is typical for heart surgery patients to have sudden bouts of depression. I saw it with my father and with others on my route. They will cry at a drop of a hat and at the same time say I do not know why I am crying.
Keep rested and stay strong.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Wow tooner, my apologies for not having posted sooner!:blushing:(I should've been a rapper) Can't imagine what these past few days must've been like for you. God's speed and best wishes!

area43

Re: More on working in the heat

I want you all to know I aprreciate all your pms, and well wishes on here, I would cry but Im too worn out.

June I know that you know that were never too old to cry. I myself at times, feel Im the biggest cry baby in the world. Let me just quote you one short verse in the bible. John 11:35, "Jesus wept". Im glad to see things are improving. sincerely area 43.

brazenbrown

Re: (Toonertoo:) More on working in the heat

Tooner,

You're special member to this forum, always upbeat and with much to contribute. As you have given to us may we give our support to you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband!

Brazen

beentheredonethat

Re: (Toonertoo:) More on working in the heat

Tooner, I'm so sorry to here about what happened. I'm glad that your husband is doing well. You'll be in our prayers.
BTDT

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Thanks again for all the pms, and support. He even read it today, and was flattered that people I do not even know care what we are experiencing. We will be fine, and with your support it saved me. When I would get home and see you were all pulling for me it truly helped immensely. No family near, and all, I know people wanted to be with me but with work etc, no one is free to do that. But we made it over the tuff part, its all downhill from here, downhill in a good way, easy goin, wind in our face, enjoying life, you know all that sappy stuff. :)
Got all the bandaids and dressings off, Thank GOD I dont have a weak stomache:w00t:
All looks good, healing well, no worries thanks to my benefits, and vaca, etc. I can stay home take care of him, and not worry.
No stress about anything, except getting strong again. And a major investment in low fat, low sodium, and how to make it all taste good, I can do it tho. Take care. Love and thanks to all.

Sammie

Tooner, I’m SO happy that your roller coaster ride has slowed down to where you can both get off and rest now.
:sleeping:

The guy here has had knee, shoulder, and appendix surgery (not nearly as invasive as what you’re dealing with) but keep in mind that recovery takes a while and surgery affects everybody differently. We make light of what he went thru now, (like singing so loud in the recovery room once that the whole floor could hear him) so some day this will be far behind you two as well.
:yes:

And BTW, you’ve brightened our days and cheered us up countless times, so I’m sending a Free Hug your way!!

upsgrunt

Thanks again for all the pms, and support. He even read it today, and was flattered that people I do not even know care what we are experiencing. We will be fine, and with your support it saved me. When I would get home and see you were all pulling for me it truly helped immensely. No family near, and all, I know people wanted to be with me but with work etc, no one is free to do that. But we made it over the tuff part, its all downhill from here, downhill in a good way, easy goin, wind in our face, enjoying life, you know all that sappy stuff. :)
Got all the bandaids and dressings off, Thank GOD I dont have a weak stomache:w00t:
All looks good, healing well, no worries thanks to my benefits, and vaca, etc. I can stay home take care of him, and not worry.
No stress about anything, except getting strong again. And a major investment in low fat, low sodium, and how to make it all taste good, I can do it tho. Take care. Love and thanks to all.

One of the neater things about UPS employees is that we all feel each others pains and celebrate each others victories; an unwritten code- I've never figured it out, but it is a pretty cool thing!