Top pay for driver

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No Dave I'm not as immature as you. But you've posted your picture, location and admitted to many cardinal sins in writing. That info could easily be forwarded to Atlanta. You've buried yourself enough on here that you wouldn't have a job if they pursued it. You don't think someone could get :censored2: off at you and document that and send it somewhere? The internets is full of people who thrive off that. And it's also full of guys like you, sad, pathetic guys who need it to have an identity.

You probably have way more enemies than friends. Nobody needs to kick your ass. Just you having to live your sad, lonely life I'm sure is punishment enough.

You're king of the BOG. Wow what an accomplishment superstar.

Thank you, Dr. Phil.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
No Dave I'm not as immature as you. But you've posted your picture, location and admitted to many cardinal sins in writing. That info could easily be forwarded to Atlanta. You've buried yourself enough on here that you wouldn't have a job if they pursued it. You don't think someone could get :censored2: off at you and document that and send it somewhere? The internets is full of people who thrive off that. And it's also full of guys like you, sad, pathetic guys who need it to have an identity.

You probably have way more enemies than friends. Nobody needs to kick your ass. Just you having to live your sad, lonely life I'm sure is punishment enough.

You're king of the BOG. Wow what an accomplishment superstar.

Dave once actually posted his name. Anybody, armed with his name, picture and the town he lives in, could figure out in less than ten minutes just about his every personal detail.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dave once actually posted his name. Anybody, armed with his name, picture and the town he lives in, could figure out in less than ten minutes just about his every personal detail.

You got to be kidding? That is stupid and just begging to be caught.

It's almost like he begs for it to feed some narcissistic need

In the contract they have all pay rates for every position. TCD, in my supplement is 70% of top driver rate and 75% after 6 months. Sat Air starts at 13.50 and tops out after two years at $24 with some minor raises in between.Yours may be different. Get a copy of the contract book from a steward or BA.
Ok, I just feel like I'm in the dark. They didn't give us anything that has this information in it. I don't see my steward hardly at all. I wonder if the Local Union can mail me the information. I was also wondering how long it will take to go full time or does it depend on how long I have been working.

nystripe96

I'd like to save up for a down payment on a house by 2019. I will likely be cutting back on my 401k to under 3% contributions for a few years in order to make that possible. Granted I'll risk having to wait a few more years to retire on the back end.