Top rate paycheck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Many don't have the ability , like you do, they may have a spouse that dosen't work and a couple kids , etc.....
If you do it the day you go full time you'll never miss it. They were making it at measly part time wages somehow.

A full time upser can max out their 401k and still bring home at least $800-$900 a week. There are lots of people that would KILL to have a job that pays that.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
If you do it the day you go full time you'll never miss it. They were making it at measly part time wages somehow.

A full time upser can max out their 401k and still bring home at least $800-$900 a week. There are lots of people that would KILL to have a job that pays that.
Maybe they were renting an apartment when pt, now bought a home........

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Listen my wife and I make more money than all of our friends. I get that we are very fortunate.

However all of our friends have more stuff than us. We get told all of the time. Just go buy a car. Just go buy that house. Nope. There's a plan in place. So far it's went very well. I plan on retiring a multimillionaire

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Listen my wife and I make more money than all of our friends. I get that we are very fortunate.

However all of our friends have more stuff than us. We get told all of the time. Just go buy a car. Just go buy that house. Nope. There's a plan in place. So far it's went very well. I plan on retiring a multimillionaire
Remember me in your will???.........

Pretty please???.....