torn ligaments in my shoulder

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Should have sent him a binky,for Christmas. He can dish It,he can't take it!
images-9.jpeg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You interact with them plenty. If it wasn't for those two you'd get little to no attention around here. And we ALL know you'd never settle for that.
Yeah Ivan and I are a regular Abbott and Costello....lol. If we could take the show on the road...we could both quit Brown...lmao

M

Mike hunt

I have 3 torn ligaments in my shoulder LCA from a mtn biking accident I was in last week... The Dr thinks I can probably be back to work (package Driver) within 6 to 8 weeks if i just do physical therapy... and put off doing the surgery years later if needed... the muscles compensating for the ligaments as I understand it... Or I can have surgery and be out for 6 months....

How hard is it to work at our level after a shoulder injury... or is it just better to get cut... I'm hoping to avoid the knife unless that's been the more successful choice for other drivers...
I worked through a torn rotator cuff. I don't advise it but I was young and it healed. It's still a little weaker than the other but for the most part I survied and worked.

By The Book

Dislocated my shoulder pretty badly about fifteen yrs ago. They had to put me under to get it back in the socket. It healed up, was off for 3-4 wks. It pops out about once a yr now. It's never gotten back to "right". Have been told that having surgery is the only way it'll ever be "right". I just suck up a few days of soreness when I pop it now, and am very careful grabbing the seat belt with my left arm.
Our safety committee came up with the idea of putting the seat belt over he steering wheel for this reason. When you do start up its right in front of you no overreaching at that bad angle.

By The Book

Woke up yesterday morning and couldn't put any weight on my right foot, which was red and swollen. Went to the ER, was checked in and then transferred to their non-emergent clinic (Fast Track). X-rays and lab work all came back negative. The diagnosis was plantar fasciitis and the treatment was an anti-inflammatory and insoles. I was also given a work release through 12/31, if needed. Foot is feeling much better today and I fully expect to be on road tomorrow.
Had you experienced any pain in the arch of your foot leading up to yesterday morning? Me personally, I would take as many days as needed so my foots swelling was way down.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had you experienced any pain in the arch of your foot leading up to yesterday morning? Me personally, I would take as many days as needed so my foots swelling was way down.

There was absolutely no indications prior to Saturday that there were any issues with my foot.

The swelling is down significantly and I will give it a go tomorrow.

By The Book

There was absolutely no indications prior to Saturday that there were any issues with my foot.

The swelling is down significantly and I will give it a go tomorrow.
Speedy recovery to you my brother in brown! On the seat belt issue, at least grab it while standing so you eliminate the angle at end range.