Torture

wayfair

swollen member
I read a "debriefing" from my Grandfather after he was freed from his POW camp in North Korea from 1953... he was there at that time for 3 1/2 years.. waterboarding??? that's all you got?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Say, for a second that one of YOUR "family" members were BEHEADED by "ISIS". Now, if you WERE able to capture "them", what would "you" DO to them?

I would torture and slowly murder every member of their family, record it, and show it to them, playing in a continuous loop on 360 degrees of TV screens, in picture perfect clarity.

Fox news didn't even tell me to do that, I came up with it all on my own

I guess we can consider you "lawless" then, right? Eye for an Eye in face of the law?

So I completely understand you, our country signs an agreement with the Geneva Convention that prohibits ANY kind of interrogation considered ABHORRENT or TORTUROUS, signed by President Ronald Reagan, and you are willing to disregard the law despite its defined and clear intentions and continue to invent "circumstances" that allow the practice?

Cause you understand that ANY excuse you can come up with is a "circumstance", right?

The agreement with the Geneva Convention states:

"No exceptional circumstances whatsoever, whether a state of war or a threat or war, internal political instability or any other public emergency, may be invoked as a justification of torture" and "an order from a superior officer or a public authority may not be invoked as a justification of torture" (Art. 2 (2-3))."

The United States agreed that NO CIRCUMSTANCE whatsoever could be used, yet you and the others continue to create "circumstances" that justify it.

You cant make justifications out of emotions.

Just as you dont like beheadings, americans dont like americans acting like animals. The BUSH administration broke the law. They should all be prosecuted for war crimes.

I have said this since DAY ONE of both wars.

Why doesnt FOX news talk about the legality of the law while pointing out the Geneva Convention agreement signed by Ronald Reagan?

They continue to push for EMOTIONS rather than point out the law. Every talking head comes out and speaks just like YOU. Using EMOTION for decision making.

Its the programming that they do on a daily basis.

Hopefully you dont consider yourself above the law, but somehow, I gather that "laws" mean nothing to you considering your racists admissions.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I read a "debriefing" from my Grandfather after he was freed from his POW camp in North Korea from 1953... he was there at that time for 3 1/2 years.. waterboarding??? that's all you got?

Ask him how he would have felt if they had YOU standing in front of him with a knife to your throat asking him for information, and when he refused because he was so tough, they cut your throat and you dropped on the ground.

Would he still talk the talk?

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I guess we can consider you "lawless" then, right? Eye for an Eye in face of the law?

So I completely understand you, our country signs an agreement with the Geneva Convention that prohibits ANY kind of interrogation considered ABHORRENT or TORTUROUS, signed by President Ronald Reagan, and you are willing to disregard the law despite its defined and clear intentions and continue to invent "circumstances" that allow the practice?

Cause you understand that ANY excuse you can come up with is a "circumstance", right?

"No exceptional circumstances whatsoever, whether a state of war or a threat or war, internal political instability or any other public emergency, may be invoked as a justification of torture" and "an order from a superior officer or a public authority may not be invoked as a justification of torture" (Art. 2 (2-3))."

The United States agreed that NO CIRCUMSTANCE whatsoever could be used, yet you and the others continue to create "circumstances" that justify it.

Just as you dont like beheadings, americans dont like americans acting like animals. The BUSH administration broke the law. They should all be prosecuted for war crimes.

Why doesnt FOX news talk about the legality of the law while pointing out the Geneva Convention agreement signed by Ronald Reagan?

They continue to push for EMOTIONS rather than point out the law. Every talking head comes out and speaks just like YOU. Using EMOTION for decision making.

Hopefully you dont consider yourself above the law, but somehow, I gather that "laws" mean nothing to you considering your racists admissions.

TOS.

Sorry, but until you ANSWER my questions, I need not respond to yours.

Also, your friends who are shouting for the murder of racist police, they are the racists. Because I use certain terms where they fit, thay doesn't make me racist. But you think I am....and that's all that matters. Og, no it doesn't

BrownArmy

...I would torture and slowly murder every member of their family, record it, and show it to them, playing in a continuous loop on 360 degrees of TV screens, in picture perfect clarity.

Fox news didn't even tell me to do that, I came up with it all on my own

Dude, you are one sick ****, just saying.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
Funny how BUSH breaks the law regarding enhanced interrogation, but nobody says a word while OBAMA goes about his merry way zapping folks with Hellfire missiles fired from Predators and Global Hawks. Not that I have a problem with it, but Obama backers don't seem to either. Pick a freakin lane. I'm sure Obama doesn't have a 100% record on killing only the guilty. I'm sure his drone strikes have targeted people who were innocent, including civilians. So be it, I say. Personally, I would only apply the protections of the Geneva conventions to uniformed, professional soldiers, sailors, airmen. These are terrorists. These guys would gladly blow any of us up. They'd rape our sisters and daughters just as soon as they'd behead our brothers and sons.
Ps. Bomb Iran's nuke program. That's gonna become a problem nobody wants.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude, you are one sick ****, just saying.

I can be VERY vengeful. You hurt my family, I'm going to make you regret it big time.

That girl in Mississippi who was burned alive....if that was my daughter I would do the same thing to every family member of the person/people who did it to her (except no minor children), everybody else is fair game

Last edited:

Nimnim

The Nim

TOS.

Were the people captured and interrogated a member of the armed forces of a nation that signed the Geneva conventions, or beyond that were they a member of a recognized military faction?

No group which we call a terrorist organization has signed the Geneva conventions, much less are they a military faction of nations that have signed. On top of that they do not have any distinctive signs, insignias or uniforms that would designate them as a member of an armed forces group, which eliminates any protections under the Geneva conventions that would be provided towards a regulated armed force that professes allegiance towards a government or authority that may not be a signatory of the conventions.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Truman was the signer of the treaty during Korea...

FAIL.

Dr. Brown, like everyone else commenting on the torture thread, you dont have the first clue what you are talking about.

http://www.theatlantic.com/daily-dish/archive/2009/04/what-reagan-signed/202639/

History may seem inconvenient to many people, including our resident racist, but the law is very clear.

The BUSH administration, its officials and agents of the CIA broke the law, they should all be put on trial or sent to the international court for prosecution.

The penalty in the international court would be very severe.

I hope BUSH and CHENEY get picked up by interpol the next time they leave the country.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Funny how BUSH breaks the law regarding enhanced interrogation, but nobody says a word while OBAMA goes about his merry way zapping folks with Hellfire missiles fired from Predators and Global Hawks. Not that I have a problem with it, but Obama backers don't seem to either. Pick a freakin lane. I'm sure Obama doesn't have a 100% record on killing only the guilty. I'm sure his drone strikes have targeted people who were innocent, including civilians. So be it, I say. Personally, I would only apply the protections of the Geneva conventions to uniformed, professional soldiers, sailors, airmen. These are terrorists. These guys would gladly blow any of us up. They'd rape our sisters and daughters just as soon as they'd behead our brothers and sons.
Ps. Bomb Iran's nuke program. That's gonna become a problem nobody wants.

PSST, our soldiers were raping and killing iraqi women and afghanistan women while in combat. We have our own animals to deal with.

Just ask TRICKPONY, he supports those animals called the Leavenworth 10.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Were the people captured and interrogated a member of the armed forces of a nation that signed the Geneva conventions, or beyond that were they a member of a recognized military faction?

No group which we call a terrorist organization has signed the Geneva conventions, much less are they a military faction of nations that have signed. On top of that they do not have any distinctive signs, insignias or uniforms that would designate them as a member of an armed forces group, which eliminates any protections under the Geneva conventions that would be provided towards a regulated armed force that professes allegiance towards a government or authority that may not be a signatory of the conventions.

This is a ridiculous excuse. The geneva convention does not mention SOLIDERS. Ronald Reagan pushed and led the fight to end ALL TORTURE OF ALL PEOPLES with NO EXCEPTIONS.

Why do you people continue to try and make "Exceptions" ?

Where do you get this crap?

We captured people all over the middle east. We DIDNT capture them on the battlefield. That was another little lie the BUSH administration continued to tell.

We were picking up people in yemen, qutar, somalia, libya, egypt, iraq, afghanistan, kuwait, syria and jordan, and the last time I checked, we were not fighting in those countries other than IRAQ and Afghanistan.

We picked up two brothers in afghanistan, who flew from london to pakistan, then drove across the border to attend their brothers wedding. Our marines stormed the wedding and took many people, some of those taken were never seen again.

As for the two brothers, they were held at gitmo and tortured for 4 years until they were finally released without any charges being filed when the Red Cross discovered they were captured off the battlefield and notified the English Consulate.

Now those two brothers are SUING the United States.

How about this guy? Captured, Tortured and held for over 12 years without any charges every being filed against him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaker_Aamer

How is this justice?

But like superracist says, "Who cares".... they are terrorists! "yay torture"..

The BUSH administration acted like animals and they went out of their way to get Alberto Gonzales to authorize the torture even though they knew they were breaking the law.

TOS.