total BS

Nolimitz

Just heard that last Thurs (my day off) it was announced that the 3 lowest FT'ers (seniority) will be forced to move to Tues-Sat. I am #2 on the list.... Never heard a word during the last week from anyone in mgt... I offered to work tomorrow but have since texted boss as unavailabe. Im so pissed I could spit nails. What a CLUSTER :angry:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ask me if I care what u think.

This move makes sense. P1 volume is down on Mondays and can easily be absorbed by the more senior couriers. Moving the lesser seniority couriers to a Tues-Sat schedule negates the need for Saturday couriers. This is a business move that make sense.

I hope you enjoy working every Saturday. It coulldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
I never said you should be happy just to have this job. What I said was your work ethic should not be based on your hourly wage.

If everyone followed that logic, the Middle Class (currently what is left of it) would no longer exist and we'd be just another 3rd world country. Actually, we may see that in our lifetime given our younger generations propensity for not putting up with the the s#!t that we do.

​A tipping point will be reached eventually.

overflowed

If everyone followed that logic, the Middle Class (currently what is left of it) would no longer exist and we'd be just another 3rd world country. Actually, we may see that in our lifetime given our younger generations propensity for not putting up with the the s#!t that we do.

​A tipping point will be reached eventually.

It has been reached, just not at ups.

vantexan

And what does that have to do with work ethic. It is my understanding that WAD is to follow policies set by the company and all safety regulations. I think you are confused sir.

You are missing the point. Every day we should collectively yell "BANZAI"!!!! as we stretch and flex and then go forth, above and beyond WAD, and die if need be for the good of the blessed few. Don't you get it?