Total Knee Replacement Surgery

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Today's the day. By this afternoon I will have a new DePuy stainless steel knee. Then the real fun begins...physical therapy. Thanks for all the prayers and support. The next time you will hear from me will by from the hospital.

joeboodog

The surgery was successful. I am now recovering with some ginger ale and cookies. So far no pain but I still have the pain blocks in. Keep the good posts coming.

Indecisi0n

Someone else mentioned the right knee pain and I get the same sometimes. I been working on not getting up on that leg to twist to the bulkhead door. Hopefully it helps. I now spin my body in the seat to where both legs are facing the passenger door and stand up. Then lift my feet and enter the bulk door. The only other time it gets pressure is stepping down on that leg or when you go to sit in the driver seat. I put my left leg in then all the weight shifts to the right as I go to sit. Just trying to me mindful of all my movements.

Rainman

Its all good.
Someone else mentioned the right knee pain and I get the same sometimes. I been working on not getting up on that leg to twist to the bulkhead door. Hopefully it helps. I now spin my body in the seat to where both legs are facing the passenger door and stand up. Then lift my feet and enter the bulk door. The only other time it gets pressure is stepping down on that leg or when you go to sit in the driver seat. I put my left leg in then all the weight shifts to the right as I go to sit. Just trying to me mindful of all my movements.
Sometimes the small thongs can make a big difference. My knees have been bothering me to one extent or another for the past 25 years. Since then I have had cushion inner soles and have been wearing 2 pair of socks when delivering ever since. Small things, but they help.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
Sometimes the small thongs can make a big difference. My knees have been bothering me to one extent or another for the past 25 years. Since then I have had cushion inner soles and have been wearing 2 pair of socks when delivering ever since. Small things, but they help.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Be careful about mentioning small thongs to Indecisi0n.

joeboodog

Today is shaping up to being a tough day. The blocks they gave me yesterday have worn off and now the pain begins. Also having some bleeding issues. Still better than humping packages.

Rainman

Its all good.

Sent using BrownCafe App
My bad. Meant to say things instead of thongs. Didn't mean to tease anyone or get them all excited.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Rainman

Its all good.
Today is shaping up to being a tough day. The blocks they gave me yesterday have worn off and now the pain begins. Also having some bleeding issues. Still better than humping packages.
And better than getting home late & feeling tired all then time. I was out for 4 weeks with my back last year. When I went back I was still limping, but better rested than on a long time. Plus my body didn't ache all over. Keep on getting better, praying for you.

Sent using BrownCafe App