Totally disappointed

sbauer22

I'm writing this post, probably not even on the good forum, just to let you know how dessapointed I am.
With blind trust I sent all my confidental documents and my passport to Goverement in Canada via UPS , next day service.The package (6 pounds) was sent on Friday and it never arrived.

My visa expires on the 27th and the Goverment is closed for the Holiday.
No one knows where the package is, if it left Montreal or it's in Alberta.Every call agent I talked to in the past 2 days says different things.Who do I believe?

I have to leave Canada if my package is not in Alberta before tomorrow,and I can't because my passport was sent with my documents.

Guranteed service = 0
Client Service = bellow 0

Last edited by a moderator:

drewed

Shankman
2 things, you should NEVER seperate yourself from your passport, and the second being you pick the worse time of the year to do it? we hold off our guarantees to customers during this season because the influx of volume

sbauer22

I had to sent it to Goverment.I just choose a wrong way to do it.
Guaranteed delivery it's one thing, but having the package lost with a note on it that there are confidental information in it, it's another.

At this point I don't care for the delay, I just want to have my package found.
BEST PART: every call agents says different things, I can't report a claim since a scan was reported and still no one knows where the package is.
It;s not for the 55 $ I paid, it;s for the years of collecting papers for Immigration , the passport and the 700 $ of fee paid and the proof of the payment included.
I have always used UPS and they do choose the moment to lost the package.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I'm writing this post, probably not even on the good forum, just to let you know how dessapointed I am.
With blind trust I sent all my confidental documents and my passport to Goverement in Canada via UPS , next day service.The package (6 pounds) was sent on Friday and it never arrived.

My visa expires on the 27th and the Goverment is closed for the Holiday.
No one knows where the package is, if it left Montreal or it's in Alberta.Every call agent I talked to in the past 2 days says different things.Who do I believe?

I have to leave Canada if my package is not in Alberta before tomorrow,and I can't because my passport was sent with my documents.

Guranteed service = 0
Client Service = bellow 0

i am really sorry this happened to you. i know it must be really frustrating to hae no control of this situation, and, to have no one that is really helping you when you call the 800#.

i would imagine your Ltr Pkg is in a container that is stuck in a hub or on a trailor b/c of snow. this would be why there are no updated scans. i would like to try to help you, BUT, please know that i cannot guarantee that i will be able to get any info for you, especially in the time that you have available to you. please post your tracking number and i will see if i can help. with the tracking number, the cust svc agent should be able to tell what container the pkg is on, and if it is on a trailor. this should help tell where the pkg is. now, knowing where the pkg is, and being able to get to it are two very different issues. but, i will try to hep if i can.

also, did you make any copies of your documents? ups does not accept irreplacable items for this very instance. if you hae copies of your doc. perhaps you can present them to the government for assistance.

drewed

Shankman
First we dont choose to lose packages, we have hundreds of trailers, dozens of flight segments, hundreds of facilities and with an increase of about 75% in volume stuff happens, someone misses a scan, puts it in the wrong trailer, etc does it make it right? no it doesnt but if we've been reliable in the past, we'll be reliable in the future. your package will get where its going..... and all in all its only 1 day late if it gets delivered tomorrow, if you used next day air service it probably didnt get sorted and out to a flight friday, so it would have yesterday and out to delivery today.

But with this learn 2 lessons, again dont seperate yourself from your passport and never mark a package confidetial info...that could raise questions with someone trying to steal identies (not saying it happend just something to think about)

sbauer22

I sent it when they asked me too. Plus I called UPS like 384439758495 times to ask how much time the delivery takes,and all the time I had the same answer.
So I thought that 6 days will be more than enough since the guy on the phone assure me and reassure me that it will be there.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I had to sent it to Goverment.I just choose a wrong way to do it.
Guaranteed delivery it's one thing, but having the package lost with a note on it that there are confidental information in it, it's another.

At this point I don't care for the delay, I just want to have my package found.
BEST PART: every call agents says different things, I can't report a claim since a scan was reported and still no one knows where the package is.
It;s not for the 55 $ I paid, it;s for the years of collecting papers for Immigration , the passport and the 700 $ of fee paid and the proof of the payment included.
I have always used UPS and they do choose the moment to lost the package.

you have a valid complaint about receiving different responces. you should only receive a uniform answer. that answer should be related to weather delays. again, the tracking number should provide info on what container and air hub this is in. if there were missorts and any thing else that was scaned.

sbauer22

i am really sorry this happened to you. i know it must be really frustrating to hae no control of this situation, and, to have no one that is really helping you when you call the 800#.

i would imagine your Ltr Pkg is in a container that is stuck in a hub or on a trailor b/c of snow. this would be why there are no updated scans. i would like to try to help you, BUT, please know that i cannot guarantee that i will be able to get any info for you, especially in the time that you have available to you. please post your tracking number and i will see if i can help. with the tracking number, the cust svc agent should be able to tell what container the pkg is on, and if it is on a trailor. this should help tell where the pkg is. now, knowing where the pkg is, and being able to get to it are two very different issues. but, i will try to hep if i can.

also, did you make any copies of your documents? ups does not accept irreplacable items for this very instance. if you hae copies of your doc. perhaps you can present them to the government for assistance.

As I said before, every call agent has it's own story what happened with the package.
Should I post my tracking number here?

drewed

Shankman

DONT POST THE TRACKING INFO- this is confidential info

PM it to somebody that has a token that has access to ett to see what happened

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
yup i just checked my car and i forgot to take in into the center it will be on its way tomorrow or maybe thursday or friday. love those last minute shippers druing our busiest days............ espically international....

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
As I said before, every call agent has it's own story what happened with the package.
Should I post my tracking number here?

again, i am sorry that that is happening. there is no excuse for receiving 5 different answers when the tracking number is entered into the computer and all the person has to do is read it. perhaps they are adding info. perhaps their mgnt has given info to give to customers at one location that is not updated at a second location. i am trying to help you. please post your tracking number and i will see what i can do. understand that will i no longer work for ups as my position was downsized, i sill hae friends w/i ups and i will get them to assist me in trying to assit you.

sbauer22

Oh , and it's 2 days late.
What made me more mad is the fact that the supervisor told me on the phone that the call agent LIED to me because she didn't know what else to say.
She really said "she lied"

drewed

Shankman
No dont post youre tracking info, hes obviously concerned about his info so why would you ask him to post it over the internet?

drewed

Shankman
Oh , and it's 2 days late.
What made me more mad is the fact that the supervisor told me on the phone that the call agent LIED to me because she didn't know what else to say.
She really said "she lied"

You still havent answered the question of what service level you used?

sbauer22

Theyll more then likely find you, what service level did you use?

I guess this post was for me.I had the Express, next day delivery.The package was sent on Friday,to be there on Monday.Due to the weater conditions, the flight was canceled and I was told that the package will be there tomorrow (for today).Today I checked the status, it said was not dispatched (accoriding to this it's in Alberta) but according to the supervisor it's still in Montreal, where the last scan was !!!

P.s: to who I should give my tracking number ???