Totally disappointed

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I guess this post was for me.I had the Express, next day delivery.The package was sent on Friday,to be there on Monday.Due to the weater conditions, the flight was canceled and I was told that the package will be there tomorrow (for today).Today I checked the status, it said was not dispatched (accoriding to this it's in Alberta) but according to the supervisor it's still in Montreal, where the last scan was !!!

P.s: to who I should give my tracking number ???

send it to me in a private message.

drewed

Shankman
Im thinking it will be out for delivery tomorrow.

UPS uses 2 different systems to get location scans, logical saying package was loaded into container x put on flight y and that flew location z so the package must be there. and physical somebody actually scannng the package....im thinking what you have is a logical scan and the last physical scan was in montreal, there are several reasons why this could be flawed but like i sayed i think itll get there tomorrow

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Im thinking it will be out for delivery tomorrow.

UPS uses 2 different systems to get location scans, logical saying package was loaded into container x put on flight y and that flew location z so the package must be there. and physical somebody actually scannng the package....im thinking what you have is a logical scan and the last physical scan was in montreal, there are several reasons why this could be flawed but like i sayed i think itll get there tomorrow

yes, it seems that way. the poster also posted his scans on a different thread. it had a mis yesterday, and was not dispatched today. 2da sent on the 19th. but, not guarantee during peek.

sbauer22

What it means?
Do you think it's lost or it's just being late cuz of something?
As I said, if it was in Alberta today morrning why it wasn't delivered?

I really fear it's lost. I will be doomed.OH I should sent it before, but had no time and did it when I was asked to.

New Englander

yes, it seems that way. the poster also posted his scans on a different thread. it had a mis yesterday, and was not dispatched today. 2da sent on the 19th. but, not guarantee during peek.

Isn't ground the only service NOT guaranteed? All air services have a lax time of 90 minutes added to their commit times.

drewed

Shankman
Isn't ground the only service NOT guaranteed? All air services have a lax time of 90 minutes added to their commit times.

Theres still a guarantee on both technically they count as service failures if they arent delivered on time....the RCR part of the guarantee is the part that gets canceled during peak

sbauer22

I thought that it's better if I put kinda note.But even through this i don't think it;s a reason to have the package lost.

As I said before,at this point what I care is to actually localize the package,cuz noone seems to know what happened and why it wasn't delivered yet.
I found very strange the fact that the person told me on the phone that the other one lied.

sbauer22

What I don't get is how one person can say that she sees the scan made in Alberta and the other one says that she just talked to someone at the airport in Montreal and the person said the package is still there?
IS it more likely that the package arrive or not?Cuz there is no scan info on the tracking.The only thing i can see is origin scan in Quebec, and not dispatched in Alberta.No departure scan, no arrival scan, nothing...

sbauer22

People get confused, or mis read things it may not be the fact she lied it could be she mis read something

I do understand this, but I don't think it;s very nice to say that the person lied to me, she just made me not trusting her too since they work in same place.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I do understand this, but I don't think it;s very nice to say that the person lied to me, she just made me not trusting her too since they work in same place.

sbauer- we understrand your frustration, but it wont help to keep bringing up the past conversations. that will not help to get the pkg. delivered. you hae sent me info in pm's and i will make some calls to my friends in the office tomorrow to help you move forward, looking back will not help get the pkg deliered. if you goal is to get the pkg deliered or found ok. but pls stop telling us about what happened on the phones with the reps. please take that up with ups directly. we are all people here who are trying to help you, and are not on the clock.

brownrodster

What it means?
Do you think it's lost or it's just being late cuz of something?
As I said, if it was in Alberta today morrning why it wasn't delivered?

Your package is probably not lost. Due to terrible weather it's probably simply not gone anywhere and is sitting somewhere. My UPS building had thousands of packages not delivered today because of terrible snow storms... And also never put 'confidential info' on a package. It will just mark it as one to be stolen if the wrong person sees it.

brownrodster

As I said before,at this point what I care is to actually localize the package,cuz noone seems to know what happened and why it wasn't delivered yet..

That is because the people in the call center are in India and don't know anything about UPS. You cannot expect them to know where your package is. Your package is in our system and due to weather delays o something it simply hasn't gotten to where it's supposed to be.