Totally disappointed

smf0605

yes, it seems that way. the poster also posted his scans on a different thread. it had a mis yesterday, and was not dispatched today. 2da sent on the 19th. but, not guarantee during peek.

If he sent it 2DA on Friday - it wasn't scheduled for delivery until Tuesday. My geography skills are sadly lacking - I don't know where in Canada Alberta is - but both of the U.S. coasts have been blasted with terrible storms, as have many other parts of the country. It doesn't sound as if the package is lost; it is more likely delayed.

old levi's

blank space
2 things, you should NEVER seperate yourself from your passport, and the second being you pick the worse time of the year to do it? we hold off our guarantees to customers during this season because the influx of volume

The very last thing this guy needs right now is some kid scolding him.
Get real, drewed. Your people skills are in the toilet.

sbauer22

I already did this.Today it says out for delivery since 6 am this morning.The status says in Transit but the person in the call centre in Montreal,Canada says the package never left the airport sicne there is no scan for departure and arrival.
So according to her someone just puts this notes without the package being there.Like writes down what shold be concidered as logical to follow.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I already did this.Today it says out for delivery since 6 am this morning.The status says in Transit but the person in the call centre in Montreal,Canada says the package never left the airport sicne there is no scan for departure and arrival.
So according to her someone just puts this notes without the package being there.Like writes down what shold be concidered as logical to follow.

yeaaaaaa your pkg has a physical ofd (out for delivery) scan today. this pkg will be delivered today, providing there is someone at the receiving end to accept the pkg. of course us cannot control that end of the delivery. i apologize again for the problems and service failures. i also apologize for the communication errors at the ups phone centers. there should be a uniform answer across the board. you should never be told that someone "lied to you because she didn't know what else to say" but please take that ups ups directly, perhaps corporate. but from what i can tell, and from a system of ups' that you as a customer cannot access, this pkg was in someones hands today when it was scaned ofd. but not when it was scaned that it reached dest. when it reached dest the entire container was scaned and your pkg was on the container. but that it getting into a lot of detail that doesn't really matter. all that matters now is that your pkg is ofd and should be deliered today provided the consignee is there to accept the pkg. have a ery happy hoilday, and i hope you will trust ups again. this is not a common occurance.

happy holidays and haoppy new year,:happy-very:

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
Re: Totally desapointed

That is because the people in the call center are in India and don't know anything about UPS. You cannot expect them to know where your package is. Your package is in our system and due to weather delays o something it simply hasn't gotten to where it's supposed to be.

her pkg was/is delayed due to service failures, not weather. a left in building and a missed dispatch. her pkg is scheduled as ofd (physical scan) today. since this appears to be going to a gov. office, i just hope they will be there for deliery. as for the phone centers, non of us can speak for why they do what they do. big mistake for ups to outsoure any level of c/s to people who don't work for the company.

sbauer22

Thanks so much for your posts.
I hope too that someone will be there to sign for the package.I'm sure they are open today till 4 pm.Hopefully the package will arrive there till this time.Now it's probably hm 11 in Alberta, (if it;s 1.20 in Montreal) Hopefully they will notice it's not an residental address.

Thanks again, and have very happy holiday :D

If something goes wrong again , I'll let you know :D

sbauer22

Well, here is an update...
The package was out for delivery, and when I called again no one know if it was delivered and when was delivered or if it will be delivered at all today...

My Xmas is totally ruined..
I wish it arrives one day.. but everytime I talk to a call agent, I have a terrible doubt..
Someone has to check this people,what they talk and how they act..

Marry Xmas everyone..

UnconTROLLed

perfection
why didn't she just ask for a will call? did anyone even suggest that? i'm not going reading through every single post in this thread.

it's a terrible system with the logical scans. Basically because no one has the package in their hands, it's guesswork as to it's whereabouts until another physical scan shows up.

having worked full-time at a customer center in the past, i have heard just about every situation and problem possible as to lost packages, misloads, etc etc. literally thousands of ambiguous scenerios

The best thing to do is just have the package HELD and not let UPS drop the ball. Sure it could still be botched, but it's far less likely.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
why didn't she just ask for a will call? did anyone even suggest that? i'm not going reading through every single post in this thread.

it's a terrible system with the logical scans. Basically because no one has the package in their hands, it's guesswork as to it's whereabouts until another physical scan shows up.

having worked full-time at a customer center in the past, i have heard just about every situation and problem possible as to lost packages, misloads, etc etc. literally thousands of ambiguous scenerios

The best thing to do is just have the package HELD and not let UPS drop the ball. Sure it could still be botched, but it's far less likely.

because she is the shipper, it is being sent to a government office.

sbauer22

What a will call means?
I even told UPS that I want my package back when it was in Montreal.They told me that the service centre will call me and tell what I can do.
No one called !!!
Never they do.
Today it was outt for delivery and now it's 1 am , the status is still in transit and out for delivery.

I asked them to let me know if the package is lost,I have my original documents inside,and no one dares to answer.
They totally scraped my Xmas.
I will write a letter to the head office,not for the delay but for the way the call agents talked to me and talked about each other.

2 People today told me there was a physical scan, but all I have it;s out for delivery.

That's all.

Ah..I made such a mistake

sbauer22

it's still out for delivery lol
Shouldn't i have news till now?like change of status?
and the best part is,I can't report a claim cuz according to the system, the package was scanned.

*losing my mind*

drewed

Shankman
Umm well its def not getting delivered tomorrow....
Umm I wont be back to work till friday AM if you send me the tracking number i can check in on it...

But again I dont know if that area has a dispatch system in which it was physically scanned, it could be a logical scan where we said we ran container A to the preload so all packages in container A must be out for delivery..

sbauer22

According to the people on the phone,there were 2 physical scans, one what they call hot scan and anothe for out for delivery.
I can even pm my tracking number now if you want to check on the website.

I'm sure it's lost,but what I don't know is how the lil dude who knew what I sent in the package and to whom,will pay for being not responsible and giving false informations?

drewed

Shankman
According to the people on the phone,there were 2 physical scans, one what they call hot scan and anothe for out for delivery.
I can even pm my tracking number now if you want to check on the website.

I'm sure it's lost,but what I don't know is how the lil dude who knew what I sent in the package and to whom,will pay for being not responsible and giving false informations?

well what did he tell you was in your package?
pay? monetarily or like punishment?