Totally disgusting....

atatbl

gotta have some place to throw the dead bodies

LMFAO! Thank god the guys that pretend they are forum mods (you know who you two are... cuddled up together) aren't on here today. They would have a field day persecuting you for "making fun of the dead" or some such nonsense.

browniehound

I love dogs but this is the reason why I could never own one. Yes pee bottles and DR bags with pee in them (???? never heard this one) is gross. What I find more revolting is seeing a person walking their dog and carrying a bag full of its crap!

I know cleaning up after your pet is the proper thing to do, but I just couldn't perform this task and its why I will never be a dog owner!

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Now that I think of it I remember an old timer back in the 80's telling me he would pe in a zip lock pouch we had then (like an international pouch of today) and keep it in the cab with him,if someone pissed him off he would peel the back off of it and stick it on their windshield.(as I always am saying,no you can't make this stuff up)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
cut an 8" hole in the floor
8"? maybe the boys in your center could hit that, but not any around here. hell, they cant hit the inside of the comode at 20" off the floor.....

As far as taking the car out, you would be in your right under the contract to refuse to work in that package car, as it would be unsafe. human body fluids are considered hazmat.

But it does go to show how widespread the problem, and the utter lack of compassion some drivers/part timers have for the next driver to use the car.

d

over9five

Staff member
LMFAO! Thank god the guys that pretend they are forum mods (you know who you two are... cuddled up together) aren't on here today. They would have a field day persecuting you for "making fun of the dead" or some such nonsense.

Just back from vacation. Thanks for [-]ratting out[/-], err reporting on Rod, Atatbl. 3 de-merits for Rod, 6 for Atat!!!

j/k

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
8"? maybe the boys in your center could hit that, but not any around here. hell, they cant hit the inside of the comode at 20" off the floor.....
d

Us Oregon boys wouldnt have a probem hitting an 8" hole in the floor, the only thing we would need to worry about would be burning ourselves on the hot pavement underneath that hole.:happy-very:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
so thats what caused your last fall at work? how did liberty mutual react to your statement on how the injury happened? and how could it have been avoided.

:wink2:

d

atatbl

Just back from vacation. Thanks for [-]ratting out[/-], err reporting on Rod, Atatbl. 3 de-merits for Rod, 6 for Atat!!!

j/k

I wasn't refering to you about the mod. However, I was curious why I didn't see a bunch of "posts edited by: over9five".

:happy-very:

atatbl

Us Oregon boys wouldnt have a probem hitting an 8" hole in the floor, the only thing we would need to worry about would be burning ourselves on the hot pavement underneath that hole.:happy-very:

Completely immature! :happy-very: Totally inappropriate! (I like it). :happy-very:

You don't happen to take pictures of "waste" in "commodes" do you Sober? If you do, well PM me.... we have a club you will fit right in with! :happy-very::happy-very:

:rofl:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
so thats what caused your last fall at work? how did liberty mutual react to your statement on how the injury happened? and how could it have been avoided.

:wink2:

d

They claimed it could have been avoided if I would have followed the proper "coiling" methods. I cant wait for the Safety Committe commentary on that one.:surprised:

upsgrunt

They might ask you why you were laying on your stomach in the back of the package car, and what the string and heavy rock were for:wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Every package car driver has used a bottle at some point or time. Not alot of bathrooms in residential areas. You should keep a garbage bag and discard your garbage daily from your truck, do it before you sign off your dvir at the end of the night, this way you cant forget any bottles.

At the same time do you actually think ups will discipline a driver for forgeting to throw away a urine bottle? We save the company alot of time by going in the bottle compared to driving of trace to use a restroom. The day they take action against a driver for this is the day alot of us would stop and look for restrooms. IMO

scoobypanda

I clean my truck every day. Sometimes a quick wipe down of the steering wheel and dash, sometimes a thorough cleaning. Before a vacation I make sure it's gassed up, clean and has an empty garbage pail. Earlier this year a different split guy decided he wanted to start doing my route and when I got back from vacation there were 7 newspapers, 2 full pissbottles, 2 empty pissbottles and several food wrappers in cab and cargo area. I took the whole pile folded it, crushed it as flat as I could and jammed the whole pile into his mailslot in the office.

Mike Hawk

Every package car driver has used a bottle at some point or time. Not alot of bathrooms in residential areas. You should keep a garbage bag and discard your garbage daily from your truck, do it before you sign off your dvir at the end of the night, this way you cant forget any bottles.

At the same time do you actually think ups will discipline a driver for forgeting to throw away a urine bottle? We save the company alot of time by going in the bottle compared to driving of trace to use a restroom. The day they take action against a driver for this is the day alot of us would stop and look for restrooms. IMO
They can pee in them all they want, as long as they don't make someone else clean it up, we are all adults here.