Tote boxes....

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
I work the pre-load. I love those totes, they make my life so easy for the load. None of my drivers mind having them. We had so many of those totes during peak. But four months later we are down to about 10. Which have been horded by the senoir loader who uses about 8 of them for his own trucks.

A

aNON

plenty of tote boxes in my hub however most of them are older than me. They have holes in them, or they're wet or were recently used to contain spilled/open packages. Our big problem with equipment is handtrucks. There is always a shortage of handtrucks & sups from other centers are constantly stealing them from us. We ordered 10 new ones not too long ago, the next day they were all replaced with 2 old handtrucks. We lock them up & other sups come by with bolt cutters & steal them. I've started the day without a handtruck because the sup says "we'll bring one out to you, just go get your airs done." Then around 1pm I'll send a message asking where my handtruck is & I'll either never get it or they bring it out to me after I've already finished my commerical stops. Unless I have a Dell or some Pottery Barn crap on my truck I have no use for a handtruck after my commercial stops. Pointless!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i had two,never brought em back to the building leave 1 at 2 places on your rte and you'll never worry about that again!! :happy2:

FromBluetoBrown

My mom who is a mailcarrier keeps begging me to get her some DR bags. I guess the postal service doesn't provide a way to keep their parcels from getting wet.