What do you think?

• Stay union

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Move on

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Savvy412

Golden handcuffs . I like that .

My wife is a stay at home mom. Whole family living off my paycheck . No college ..
What the hell else am I gonna do ? Lol

Holydriver

Golden handcuffs . I like that .

My wife is a stay at home mom. Whole family living off my paycheck . No college ..
What the hell else am I gonna do ? Lol
My wife is a prostitute while being a stay at home mom. We find that it allows her to fulfill her motherly duties while also bringing in valuable income to the home. And she doesn't even have to leave the house! Consider discussing this with your wife?

SaladTosser

Kill me now
I know the gardena hub is around 9 years wait time for driving. Cerritos is almost 13 years. Why don't you be a cover driver? You'll get full time hours and see if driving is really for you.

I was in a similar situation to you too. Graduated, got a degree but couldn't find a job. Gave driving a chance and am still doing it. Can't say I love it but I don't hate it either.

Doc Brown

Alright I got a question for you guys. I am only months away from my 5th year anniversary. It is my understanding that I would be fully vested into the pension at this point. If I make the jump to pt sup before my anniversary am I throwing away my benefits?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Alright I got a question for you guys. I am only months away from my 5th year anniversary. It is my understanding that I would be fully vested into the pension at this point. If I make the jump to pt sup before my anniversary am I throwing away my benefits?

Yes but a 5 year PT pension is less than $500/month so it may/may not be worth waiting for.