Tough News

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Found out this morning, a friend and fellow driver has been diagnosed with colon and liver cancer. He is 32, has a wife, and small children. He is in for the fight of his life.

He and his family could really use any and all prayers, thoughts, and positive vibrations the Cafe can offer.

Thanks.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Found out this morning, a friend and fellow driver has been diagnosed with colon and liver cancer. He is 32, has a wife, and small children. He is in for the fight of his life.

He and his family could really use any and all prayers, thoughts, and positive vibrations the Cafe can offer.

Thanks.
God,

May you provide miraculous healing for this person, may you provide comfort to this person and his family, particularly his wife and children.

May you provide exactly what is needed in this situation in light of the mystery and reality of life that you have allowed bad to happen to part of your creation.

I know and trust that whatever outcome you allow that you will work it out for good as you do all things.

Please give the family and anyone in contact, or informed of this situation to the grace to accept your will for them and all those effected by whatever outcome you decide,

recognizing that you are sovereign over both the good and bad.

Join me in Amen if you agree.

Sincerely,
I

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My thought and prayers not only to him and his family but to you as well. I am going through something similar with my best friend that has pancreatic cancer. It's hard for all involved.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Apologies to @cheryl and the mod staff if, this isn't allowed. We've taken up a collection at our hub and an another employee started a gofundme page for him. I thought I would share it here.

specter208

God,

May you provide miraculous healing for this person, may you provide comfort to this person and his family, particularly his wife and children.

May you provide exactly what is needed in this situation in light of the mystery and reality of life that you have allowed bad to happen to part of your creation.

I know and trust that whatever outcome you allow that you will work it out for good as you do all things.

Please give the family and anyone in contact, or informed of this situation to the grace to accept your will for them and all those effected by whatever outcome you decide,

recognizing that you are sovereign over both the good and bad.

Join me in Amen if you agree.

Sincerely,
I
Amen!