Tough News

Sad news...

My friend Brady lost his battle with cancer early this morning. He was a great person, husband, father, and UPSer.

I know his family is lost without him. I'm going to post a link to his gofundme. Not trying to panhandle, just trying to eliminate some some stress for his family. If, you have a couple dollars in you pocket...

Sorry brother... Will do.

brownstreak86

I am sorry for the loss of your friend and co-worker. Life is a fragile thing and anytime I hear of someone who dies so young it reminds me that life should always be lived to its fullest. Prayers to his family and friends.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Only 32 years old, cancer is always a crap deal but it's especially tough to see it take someone so young. Just breaks your heart. My thoughts are with his family.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sad news...

My friend Brady lost his battle with cancer early this morning. He was a great person, husband, father, and UPSer.

I know his family is lost without him. I'm going to post a link to his gofundme. Not trying to panhandle, just trying to eliminate some some stress for his family. If, you have a couple dollars in your pocket...

https://de.gofund.me/98epvtns&rcid=78894c1ed51311e5bf27bc764e0525d6
So sorry about your friend. I will pass along the gofundme link to some of his brothers in Brown who will be glad to try and help.