TP ply

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by dilligaf, Jan 1, 2009.

Do you use single ply or double ply

Poll closed Jan 11, 2009.
  1. Single ply

3 vote(s)
  2. double ply

27 vote(s)
  1. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Thanks Helen. Lets have some more fun!
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Angel Soft! I'm sensitive!:wink2:
  3. DownsizedUPS'er

DownsizedUPS'er missing my UPS family

always two- ply, and never that sandpaper stuff that ups buys for its bathrooms.
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

This is one area where the store brand just doesn't cut it. Angel Soft.
  5. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Upstate, my hero!
  6. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

7. rod

rod retired and happy

You could just use your left hand if you were a "terrorist":surprised:
  8. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

I think in this era of economic distress, we could all tighten our belts with a relatively no pain, simple, cost-effective purchase - Scott toilet paper - 1000 sheet- single ply. I agree, Angel Soft is nice and "soft" and I believe, smells nice, it really eco-friendly?

I choose to make "the sacrifice" because I care about the environment AND (actually the true reason) I am then only one in this household who changes the empty toilet paper roll out for a new one. Do a small test at your home and date the roll when started and when its out. I dare say in some homes, you will be changing that roll in 1 1/2 days versus my 4-5-6 days. If you are the only ones changing the roll, this is a big difference.

Just trying to simplify, economize and be an Eco Warrior all in one. And, yes, of course, I am from California!
  9. bad company

bad company semi-pro

10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Helen, perhaps you can substitute the "IOU" that you may be getting in lieu of your tax refund for your toilet paper.
  11. jw55wags

jw55wags New Member

I suppose good old corn cobs are out?
  12. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

That's called John Wayne tissue. It's tough as hell, and doesn't crap off anyone.
  13. dillweed

dillweed Well-Known Member

And the Sears catalogs?
  14. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

The overall strength is more important than the ply number. Because, most of all you don't want a breakthrough.:nonono:
  15. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Gawd, I lose my internet for a few weeks and this is what happens to BC without me!
  16. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

Stocked up on the old delivery sheet writing papers years ago, now have a use for them now.
  17. sano

sano New Member

Oh good, a moderator!
    I would like to suggest that a few of these threads be moved to the fedex forum. :)
  18. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Now that was funny!
  19. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Nobody squeezes the Charmin? My wife is a TP fanatic, she buys the biggest package the store has so we don't ever run out.

And yes, these Polls need to be moved, probably over to "Life After Brown". No Pun Intended.:wink2:
  20. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

what's the next thread? "Do you wipe up or down?"