Tracking Not Updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roogalaxy

Hi all! I recently purchased a camera lens from Nikon on December 30th. It was supposed to be a 3-5 business day shipment. I have tried and tried and tried to find updated information on it but I have not found any updated information except that it departed Hodgkins, Illonois on the 2nd. No update whatsoever. This really troubles me as this is no cheap item being shipped and who knows where it is. Can anyone shed some light on to what in the world could be going on?! It should have arrived today me having done my math and triple checked it, but the website now says not until Wednesday? What?!

Thank you!

browner89

It should arrive on Wednesday.

We can't help you, your package is in the system.

I'm curious what math you did? Calculate the mileage from where it departed and the time it would take for a trailer to haul it to your door?

For the record Wednesday/Thursday were UPS holidays, Saturday/Sunday aren't business days. Monday is day 3, Wednesday is day 5. That is within your 3-5 day window.

roogalaxy

It should arrive on Wednesday.

We can't help you, your package is in the system.

I'm curious what math you did? Calculate the mileage from where it departed and the time it would take for a trailer to haul it to your door?

Just added up the business days and also considered the travel length I assumed Friday or Monday would have made sense considering the holiday, but due to some severe flooding in my area I also assumed Tuesday would be a safe bet as well. It left it's original location on Monday the 30th, so if Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday are business days that's four there and five would be Monday. My package is travelling pretty far from Louisville to north of Seattle...

O

OLDMAN3

This forum is not for package tracking questions. Call the shipper or UPS, or follow the link in post #4. Have a nice day.

O

OLDMAN3

Left Monday the 30th???

Tuesday was the 30th.
Wednesday, New Years Eve was a holiday.
Thursday, New Years day was a holiday.
Friday is 1 business day after the 30th
Monday is 2 business days after the 30th
Tuesday is 3 business days after the 30th
Wednesday is 4 business days after the 30th
Thursday is 5 business days after the 30th

So your (5 business days) shipping estimate would get it there by Thursday the 8th

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FrigidAdCorrector

It's probably sitting on a rail car somewhere in the dakotas being held up by the oil shipments.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just added up the business days and also considered the travel length I assumed Friday or Monday would have made sense considering the holiday, but due to some severe flooding in my area I also assumed Tuesday would be a safe bet as well. It left it's original location on Monday the 30th, so if Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday are business days that's four there and five would be Monday. My package is travelling pretty far from Louisville to north of Seattle...
Left Monday the 30th???

Tuesday was the 30th.
Wednesday, New Years Eve was a holiday.
Thursday, New Years day was a holiday.
Friday is 1 business day after the 30th
Monday is 2 business days after the 30th
Tuesday is 3 business days after the 30th
Wednesday is 4 business days after the 30th
Thursday is 5 business days after the 30th

So your (5 business days) shipping estimate would get it there by Thursday the 8th
If a morion can figure it out, you should be able to as well.
Check back with us on Friday January 9th and we might help then.

Z

ZQXC

panic-disorder-971.jpg

Calm down, it will arrive.

Z

ZQXC

Wait, you said Hodgkins, Illinois? That's very close to where that feeder overturned, spilling all the contents on the highway. (Can't find the news link right now.)

There is a strong likelihood that no fewer than 200 automobiles have run over your package. UPS will repackage the broken item and rush it to you. At that point you can contact the shipper to initiate a damage claim. Hopes this helps.

Happy New Year

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi all! I recently purchased a camera lens from Nikon on December 30th. It was supposed to be a 3-5 business day shipment. I have tried and tried and tried to find updated information on it but I have not found any updated information except that it departed Hodgkins, Illonois on the 2nd. No update whatsoever. This really troubles me as this is no cheap item being shipped and who knows where it is. Can anyone shed some light on to what in the world could be going on?! It should have arrived today me having done my math and triple checked it, but the website now says not until Wednesday? What?!

Thank you!

Find Waldo asap!!
He's got it

UPSGUY72

Thank you!

The 31st and 1st aren't business days for UPS so the first day was Friday, monday was day 2 and today is day 3. Tomorrow will be day 4 and Thursday will be day 5.

Get back to us after day 5 and we will share more of are useful information with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.