Tractor Trailer Drivers or Feeder driver positions, what city has highest demand?

Bound2Drive

Work hard, then work harder.
I have scoured this site for answers, laughs, and reasons to leave FedEx. I would like to join Brown as at least a package car driver, tractor trailer driver, or feeder driver, and it does not matter the city as any city I look at on UPS has limited postings. I will move in order to increase my odds of getting the desired position as I have put time and years driving a tractor trailer and don't want that time with FedEx to be a small drop in the bucket with UPS. Any information would help as knowing more than I know now is always a step ahead than where I'm standing now.

Word is :

N. IL needs 400+ package car drivers.
Unknown number of feeder drivers between 710 and 705.

If you want to go either and don't try at this point in time you have no one to blame but yourself.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Buildings in Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania are hiring feeder drivers off the street right now. Like cach said, it won't last forever.

Bound2Drive

Work hard, then work harder.
Thanks all for the replies as I will definitely hop on that as this is an opportunity I will not miss out on.

Sent using BrownCafe App