Train Accident

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by sx2700, Mar 6, 2008.

1. sx2700

sx2700 Banned

Train Accident
  2. raceanoncr

raceanoncr Well-Known Member

Uh, oh!!! Look left, right, left? Or is that right, left, right? Or is that I'm too busy to look? Or is that I'm punching some things in my board? Or is that I'm talking on my cell phone? Hmmmm. Glad he's alright.
    He'll be healthy enough to look for another job.
  3. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Seat belt probably saved his life.....

4. Lobofan5

Lobofan5 New Member

If he would have only given his horn a 'friendly tap'....all would be good.
  5. DeputyDip

DeputyDip Backwoods Hillbilly

Blame it on the curse of the BROWNS! Dang, with that many Browns something had to give. UPS UPS UPS UPS four times in the article. I think everyone understands UPS was involved in the accident.
  6. LKLND3380

LKLND3380 Active Member

Good to see the driver is ok but management wants to know if he got all his NDAs delivered
  7. sx2700

sx2700 Banned

LOL @ DeputyDip, I never noticed all the "Browns" in it the first time I read it. Haven't heard yet if the guy got fired yet or not, but I'm familiar with the intersection where this happened and if anybody's ever been to South Dakota you know it is flat as a pancake and you can see for miles in all directions, usually. So, the excuse "I didn't see it" shouldn't apply in this situation.
  8. sx2700

sx2700 Banned

I'll bet the train did.
  9. GoBrown???

GoBrown??? New Member

it says the accident happend at 10:38 am...i hope he had his airs off on time. left, right , left is overrated. it only works when starting up at an intersection.
  10. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Our center manager said the driver stopped and looked left, right, left. It was wittnessed by the train conductor. luckily the train hit near the rear of the car. The good news is there is one less 500 out there.
  11. HazMatMan

HazMatMan New Member

Now that is definately an avoidable accident. How on earth does one "collide" with a train?? Unless he was trying to be Joe Cool and "beat" the train.
  12. pkgdriver

pkgdriver Member

Out front of of one of my A/C consignees on their sign it says,
    It's hard to stop a Trane.

The train always wins.