Transfer out of State

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
When you sign on to work at UPS you have a no compete clause. Can't work for other outfits even within the company.

Federal labor laws give companies the right to prevent employees from working multiple jobs, but most companies don't enforce this unless it's with a competitor.

At UPS, I've only seen written policies that prevent managerial employees from working for competitors. We had a Preloader who choose to work (seasonally) the afternoon sort at a local FedEx Ground building... UPS knew it, and it's what got him into FedEx Ground.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Or sign up for community college class in your area then say your transferring to wherever u want to move happens all the time and very easy

A lot of people sign up for school, transfer, and then drop the classes. If they are asked about it they just say they will have to re-enroll later, they couldnt afford it after the move. I hear its the ONLY way to transfer.

Which perks does this encourage the company to take away? And why do you care so much as to post the same thing twice?

The education transfer is designed for those employees who are serious about continuing their education while remaining a UPSer at a new location, not those who simply want to transfer and could care less about going to school.

Employees who abuse the few remaining perks that we have are going to end up ruining it for the rest of us.

What'dyabringmetoday???

The education transfer is designed for those employees who are serious about continuing their education while remaining a UPSer at a new location, not those who simply want to transfer and could care less about going to school.

Employees who abuse the few remaining perks that we have are going to end up ruining it for the rest of us.
I believe you meant to say they couldn't care less. I am just trying to help as I know you are anal about these things. Incidentally, does going in early and sorting your truck and taking lunch at the end of the day "end up ruining it for the rest of us"?

wayfair

swollen member
Had a friend that drives transfer into San Diego from another state... I think it depends on what contract(area wise) you're in