Transfer

LowRider

I have a problem! Hope someone can help me out! About 5yrs ago my brother was shoot in the head a robbed! The person that done it was supposed to be in for life! But they just got out! I am the only person in my family that still lives here in my town! I have a 2yr and 4yr old! Im scared Im going to be in town and run into this person! And they know where I live! I have asked and asked to get transfered! No one is trying to help me out! Im a Feeder Driver and have been with UPS for 16yrs! I want to stay with the company and stay in feeders! The only thing I am being told is I must sign my release papers and get rehired somewhere else! I would never do that cause I know I would be stuck without a job! Can someone help me out and let me know whats my options? Thanks!!!

barnyard

KTM rider
File a restraining order and find out the name of the parole officer for the individual and explain your concerns to him/her. Chances are, if you have a restraining order and the perp violates it, he/she will also be violating parole and will be heading back to jail.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What amazes me is our justice system lets people back out in society that perform crimes such as these. I'm scared for you and the future of our country. This is where the media needs to show the stand your ground law in full effect instead of picking and choosing what stories to make into a race/political/gender issue.

Edit. Just realized that they let this animal out in less than 5 years, how does that work!?!?!

anonymous4

UPS allows for educational transfers. Good luck getting a transfer where you maintain your building seniority. It isn't going to happen for you. Sorry...

UPSGUY72

I have a problem! Hope someone can help me out! About 5yrs ago my brother was shoot in the head a robbed! The person that done it was supposed to be in for life! But they just got out! I am the only person in my family that still lives here in my town! I have a 2yr and 4yr old! Im scared Im going to be in town and run into this person! And they know where I live! I have asked and asked to get transfered! No one is trying to help me out! Im a Feeder Driver and have been with UPS for 16yrs! I want to stay with the company and stay in feeders! The only thing I am being told is I must sign my release papers and get rehired somewhere else! I would never do that cause I know I would be stuck without a job! Can someone help me out and let me know whats my options? Thanks!!!

Unless you fall under the western supplement / rider your SOL.... Transfers anywhere else transfers are only allowed for PT that are enrolled in a approved school...