Transferring hubs

jimmy0785

I currently work small sort and transferring hubs , and gonna start in unload/unloading. I'm currently classified as a skill worker for small sort , even tho with the new system in small sort I haven't been taking my test for small sort( not necessary anymore. So if I transferred can they take my dollar away ?

Overpaid Union Thug

I currently work small sort and transferring hubs , and gonna start in unload/unloading. I'm currently classified as a skill worker for small sort , even tho with the new system in small sort I haven't been taking my test for small sort( not necessary anymore. So if I transferred can they take my dollar away ?
Yes. And make sure they do cause they will take it back eventually. That's exactly what happened to me.

Sent using BrownCafe App

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Yes. And make sure they do cause they will take it back eventually. That's exactly what happened to me.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Same for me but for shifting. They gave me a larger raise than I was suppose to get, and after a year they caught it and I ended up having to miss a paycheck and a half. I was pretty pissed. I almost went baseball bat to the knee cap pissed. I was asking everyone "where my money?"