Transfers?

jerseyupser

I do not know how much truth is behind this. From what I have heard from a co-worker you are able to transfer from ex: California to North Carolina BUT you have to be going to college. Like I said I do not know the truth behind that and would like to know if someone could verify that.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bluebiker

So I'm guessing it's really impossible to transfer anywhere out of your local no matter the circumstance?

Sent using BrownCafe App

I saw a PT sup in another state who looked familiar, had transferred out of NJ for college. Said he wished he hadn't, if he had stayed in NJ he figured he would have been full time by now. Not the same opportunities where he is.
He didn't get a degree in management or business, probably would have helped him if he had.
So yes you can transfer, but maybe you don't want to.

jerseyupser

Thank you for all information guys. I am already a FT Driver I started early this year and just want to know what people know about out of state transfers etc

Sent using BrownCafe App

AndUPSER

Are you even allowed to transfer within your local. I tried and it has been a year. It's for education reasons so I was surprised they denied it.

watdaflock?

It may also have to do if the state you're moving to is "right to work" and then you're not forced to be part of some ridiculous union.