Transgender

Indecisi0n

I can honestly say that I believe that there use no one right answer to what I am going through along with countless others ppl are all so going through every single day of thier lives. For those of you that have something to say about this please note that i do believe in god. I would also like for those of you who just want to say that transgender ppl are nuts, please try and put yourselfs in are place before you go and say that we are nuts. I want you to try and wake up one day and know for a fact that you are in the wrong body and that the only way to fix the problem is to ether live with it or put your whole life and career on the line and risk loosing all of your friends because you decide to get help and find out through therapy that a sex Chang is best for you. After you nay sayers do that then you can feel free to talk shot about the transgender community.

Please note that this is not me yelling at everyone here.

Most of these drivers can't understand how sorting their trucks off the clock is wrong and you want them to discuss transgender issues? Oh boy.

InsideUPS

not sure if your making a joke. No go get some mental help. I have had this convo with a few ppl. We are the one species that does not have survival of the fittest and it will weaken our species over time.

Brownslave688 - While your opinion is certainly shared by others, IMHO....it is lacking in substance considering the complexities of human biology, cell mitosis, meiosis, etc.. You of all people should have a greater sense of the variability that can occur in the human species considering your wife's career in the medical field.

I can understand why you may initially feel uncomfortable with transgender issues, however........ I cannot understand why you choose to close your mind to learning about other genetic variations that do occur in life. Genetic variability is the key to the survival of life. I'm not going to get into creation vs. evolution because I personally believe that God (the great force that we do not yet fully understand) created the inevitable forces that are associated with the changes of evolution.

Genetic variability does not weaken a species over time.....:
Genetic variation occurs mainly through DNA mutation , gene flow (movement of genes from one population to another) and sexual reproduction. Due to the fact that environments are unstable, populations that are genetically variable will be able to adapt to changing situations better than those that do not contain genetic variation.

Also....your statement "We are the one species that does not have survival of the fittest" , As a biologist/ecologist, I must respectfully disagree with you. On the surface.....I do understand why you may believe that the human population is not subject the the philosophy of "survival of the fittest". However, expanding your thinking one level higher, you will begin to see that we as a human race are subject to the general rules of population ecology.

We are permitting our planet to become over populated with humans. More people......less jobs......less resources...general decline in social standards....increased crime... etc.. Basically, the "writing is on the wall" on what the future holds for the human species unless politically unpopular decisions are made about population control. If we don't control populations......I can promise you that ...."God" will. The "fittest" will be those that are in the best position to survive during very difficult times associated with extreme poverty which is often disease, lethal crimes, etc.. In other words....those that have the "Gold" will rule and will be in the best position to insure that their gene pool survives.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What does your private life have to do with work? How would work even know?
Hey, Beaver....I think if you work with a guy for a few years and suddenly he starts taking hormones to..... grow breasts....ya might notice something's a little different eventually. Just sayin lol.

lonemaker

Its not only taking hormones and growing breasts, I will actually be ressing in women's clothes once I start my transition and that is on a full time basis and not to count the fact that I would be acting like a lady solo the time and using their restroom.

rod

Retired 22 years
First of all I don't give a darn who wants to be what---as long as they don't try to get me to change sides. We had one (a package driver) at my old center but he/she wasn't happy living in a small town so they actually let "it" transfer to the big city.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
First of all I don't give a darn who wants to be what---as long as they don't try to get me to change sides. We had one (a package driver) at my old center but he/she wasn't happy living in a small town so they actually let "it" transfer to the big city.
Try to get you to change sides? Seriously?? It's ignorant statements like that. What if that particular driver was your sibling..... or your own kid? Would you still refer to him or her as "IT"?? Really dude...that's friend'd up.

lonemaker

You shouldnt call a transgender person BY "IT" that is extremely rude and hurtful I gave no intentions of changing anyone YOU FING SOB. I am a transgirl so that means that I am a girl by natural cause, now I know that ppl like you cannot understand big ideas like that so just refer to a transgender person by the sex that they are transitioning to be. So for me that would be female, and if aomeone wants really test me on that issue by calling me it or anything else i will start by braking their fingers and then move to the bigger bones that is if I choose to go for the bones. Try not to be such a :censored2: and ignorit persin cause its ppl like that, that make me sick.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You shouldnt call a transgender person BY "IT" that is extremely rude and hurtful I gave no intentions of changing anyone YOU FING SOB. I am a transgirl so that means that I am a girl by natural cause, now I know that ppl like you cannot understand big ideas like that so just refer to a transgender person by the sex that they are transitioning to be. So for me that would be female, and if aomeone wants really test me on that issue by calling me it or anything else i will start by braking their fingers and then move to the bigger bones that is if I choose to go for the bones. Try not to be such a :censored2: and ignorit persin cause its ppl like that, that make me sick.
You need to chill....violence doesn't solve ignorance and hate.

over9five

Staff member
I think most women would have a problem with a GUY they used to work with now using the WOMENS rest room.

Wouldn't it be easier (serious question), to start a new career somewhere where no-one knows you when you start to wear womens clothing? That way, no-one would even know that you are transitioning.

Best of luck in your new life, Lonemaker.

lonemaker

Well sadly violence I'm experience has always solved most problems that I have come across. But you might be right on this one.over9five how many places will start someone of at over 15 an hour.

rod

Retired 22 years

Sorry if I offended you. I said I didn't care what side you buttered your bread on. If we cross paths I will let be hit me with your purse.

Box Ox

if aomeone wants really test me on that issue by calling me it or anything else i will start by braking their fingers and then move to the bigger bones that is if I choose to go for the bones

I don't think comments like this will help foster the kind of understanding and acceptance it sounds like you're hoping for from coworkers.

lonemaker

You try and go through what I have had to put up with for my whole life and then tell me that you wouldn't use violence to keep yourself form being hurt by those around you, that is once they find out about the fact that you are a transgender. Then we can talk.... Plus my main thing is making sure that ppl don't try and come after me for what and who I am.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok this is something I have always wondered. Do transgender let everyone know they use to be a he/she or do u just live your life 100% as your new self. Because I'm gonna be one pissed of dude if I find out the girl I have been dating for 2 months use to be a dude or vice versa.