Travel Company

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Upslady20

Upslady20 Member

Can anyone tell me the name of the Travel company that is part of our UPS benefits. I can't log in to the UPSERS page. For some reason I always get locked out. Any help would be appreciated. I have used them before and got a good price on a cruise.
  2. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Do you mean.... ?

I have found that they have the exact same price that you get when you book direct with the cruise company.
    Its all BS.
  3. Upslady20

Upslady20 Member

No it is on the benefits page on the It gives discounts for airline employees which they consider UPS to be. I saved a lot of money on my last cruise with them. So if anyone can log on please let me know the link. Thanks
  4. Hangingon

Hangingon New Member

I didn't know we had that available, but when I booked my cruise through Carnival they asked me if I worked for UPS and gave me, if I remember correctly, $150 off per person on the original quoted rate.
  5. Upslady20

Upslady20 Member

Thanks for the link.
  6. air_upser

air_upser New Member

Not sure if everyone in UPS is considered an airline employee, as air region/district badges says "UPS airlines", but if you are you can use an interline travel agency like for discounted travel. I've used them and it works out great.