Tried to order UPS Socks. Failed!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not sure if your center allows it it, but Bobby Sox has brown ones with a yellow band around the top. I thnk it's some guy who runs a sock place out of his house or something, the price per pair is 2 bucks though. I've given the order form to other drivers and they've even been handed one from management. UPS socks, in my opinion, are overpriced, don't feel good after a couple washes, and hold color like crap.

I'll see if I can dig up the order form since the last time I bought some, I ordered 24 pairs. Mayb someone on here has one already scanned up for ya.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Cintas website indicates unavailabe due to low inventory.:angry: Is there any part of this career that is not aggravating?

Did you try to order the 6 pack? I tried but couldn't for the same reason so I ordered 6 individuals socks, which they had a lot of. Took 2 days to get them. You may want to try that.

code5

Take an old pair of UPS socks and cut them off just below the ankle. Wear regular, below the ankle sock and slip your cut out UPS socks on overtop. Put your shoes on and there you have it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Take an old pair of UPS socks and cut them off just below the ankle. Wear regular, below the ankle sock and slip your cut out UPS socks on overtop. Put your shoes on and there you have it.

$30+/hr and you can't afford socks????
I do the same thing. It's got nothing to do with being cheap, I just hate wearing thick socks especially in the summer. The money saved is a bonus.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
This happened a few years ago in our building no one could get any, one driver was wearing black golf socks, they told him no. either ups socks or long pants.

He fought them on it saying if UPS wont sell us the socks then all bets are off, now with no extra drivers they did not fight him and we finally got socks a few weeks later.

But here is the question, UPS knows summer is coming, I mean it happens each year, why dont they plan for this ahead of time?

curiousbrain

This happened a few years ago in our building no one could get any, one driver was wearing black golf socks, they told him no. either ups socks or long pants.

He fought them on it saying if UPS wont sell us the socks then all bets are off, now with no extra drivers they did not fight him and we finally got socks a few weeks later.

But here is the question, UPS knows summer is coming, I mean it happens each year, why dont they plan for this ahead of time?

Consider ... that UPS is not the real enemy here. Or, at least, consider that there is a UPS Gnome department which has been as-of-yet unrevealed ...

Phase 1: Collect [-]Underpants[/-] Socks
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit

Last edited by a moderator: