Troll Comparisons - Mine is bigger than yours

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: Heard about custmer complaints?

danny, i am not even trying to respond to all that crap. just don't whine to the customer. keep in house **** in house

Yes sir, that is about what I expected from a troll.

d

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mike23

Re: Been fired ! :(

If your story is true what is your point? You say you don't need the money, have given up on getting your job back and don't really care.

Why are you on a UPS employee site trying so hard to sound believable. What do you hope to gain here?

He's a troll...You know, he's trolling.

City Driver

Re: Been fired ! :(

obvious_troll.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Re: I like my job at fedex ground

Dont feed the troll.
And this is the trouble with trying not to "feed the troll". It is in the very nature of the beast itself. Trolls by definition whether they be on the internet or in science fiction/fantasy are not picky eaters. As a matter of fact, I was just on another thread of this very website feasting lavishly on Marxist crap. Ah, the dribble of the proletariat warms the soul like brandy on a cold December evening.

City Driver

Re: I like my job at fedex ground

And this is the trouble with trying not to "feed the troll". It is in the very nature of the beast itself. Trolls by definition whether they be on the internet or in science fiction/fantasy are not picky eaters. As a matter of fact, I was just on another thread of this very website feasting lavishly on Marxist crap. Ah, the dribble of the proletariat warms the soul like brandy on a cold December evening.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
re: Has anyone noticed stewards becoming weak all of a sudden?

Where is your sense of collectivism and Brotherhood ... you must think you are an individual. You are not, you are part of a hive of borg ... you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
The Trouble With Trolls

1830.jpg

----Definition----

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll tries to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate.

He (and in at least 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people."

--- Remember, ignoring them is an option. ---

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
re: Has anyone noticed stewards becoming weak all of a sudden?

I'm embarrassed that the troll baited me into his trap.
Or am I the troll??
I'm so confused.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Re: The information campaign

Top pay is 25 an hour by me and im curious,arent our jobs similar to UPS Air drivers?Whats thier top pay?

Don't feed the troll. Don't feed the troll. Don't feed the troll.

Air driver top pay as of Aug 1st is around $23.69/hr and takes two (2) years of progression. That is for full-time air drivers, either inside-outside combo or FT 8 hour air drivers.

Part-time air driver (3+ hour) is $21.69/hr and also takes (2) years of wage progression.

Keep in mind FT air drivers pay far less out of pocket, as described above, for health/dental etc. Only the union dues which avg 60-80/mo for full-time and 40-50/mo part-time.

argh too late

PAUPSER

Re: Has anyone noticed stewards becoming weak all of a sudden?

Does the shop steward get paid by the union to do that particualar job and is he or she voted in by the union? The reason I ask is our shop steward that loads trucks in the mornings is basically useless and in some ways feels that he is a more of a troll for UPS then he is a representative of the union members.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Re: STUPIDLY

So is opposing the President, at least that's what you said a couple of years ago.

Unamerican traitor.

Let me guess, you let your family (daughter) collect welfare while your husband was pulling down good money at UPS, but oppose it for others?

Hypocrite and traitor.

How typical.
And for someone who joined just a few short days ago, how do you know what Moreluck said a few years ago, troll boy?
Aboy, once your children get to a certain age, they are no longer dependent on you, look around......Her daughter did it to get on her feet, some people do it and lay on their :censored2: generation after generation. You cant compare the two.
And exactly who are you to insult a member who has been here for years? She will ignore the idiocrasy of your post, I cannot.
We agree welfare is for those to get on firm ground, and have stated it in unison for years. It was never meant to be a way of life, we oppose that.
While I defend your rights to speak, your mind, you should do a little more research, before you do.

purplesky

Re: how to transfer

i'm a full-time supervisor and my spouse and i want to move to florida but i want to stay with ups. She's in school where we currently live. Knowing how hard it is to transfer, what do i need to do? If she got a job in florida would ups allow me to follow? If she went to school to finish would they let me follow? What if i was accepted at a school in florida? Help!

you must be a troll! Go away! Why would a full time sup ask this question here?

over9five

Staff member
Re: Who is more overpaid - UPS Driver or CEO

<sigh>

Troll: To utter a posting on Usenet designed to attract predictable responses or flames....

Source: Dictionary.com

We should end this thread right now. It was obvious from the beginning it would go nowhere good.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: Has anyone ever asked for a Management board?

Heffe my dear Brother

The guy is very obviously a troll or just plain stupid and confrontational. You choose. I almost said the R word, but that would really be degrading to them.

Work with your team. For the most part, they are not total asses.

Fact is, there have been several "real" sales guys that have been a great help to me behind the scenes, not like the loud mouthed example we have here.

d

JaxUPSHub

Re: FT Sup won't approve Optional Days

so in no way can a full time sup deny my sick days whenever i want them?

Umm, I'm new to UPS, and probable shouldnt speak up (dont wanna be called a Troll), BUT, if you're sick you're sick. No one can deny you a sick day. (just make sure you have a doctors note)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: Washington Post Slam

Well good. I am glad to hear that. However, I have talked to some centers who do not agree in the voluntary approach of doing this.....which is if you do not do it, your name goes on a list to officers of the company.
Walkins, I smell a troll.

Our company's officers are not like Obama and the Flag.com thing. They wanted everyone to write it, but they dont have the time nor the energy to deal with people like you. Your kind has been around since the beginning, enjoying all the wonderful pluses the company has to offer, while never taking a stand when needed to help out.

They have a business to run, they dont have the time to track down malcontents.

d