Troll Comparisons - Mine is bigger than yours

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: How can I get a UPS driver terminated???

The classic troll language.

After being givin all that was asked for (how to handle the driver) including some numbers that are not readily available, she posts

"keep em coming"

Someone that was really interested in solving the issue would have done so after the 5th post or so.

All they want is attention or what ever trolls need.....

Dont feed the trolls.

d

Artee

Re: The information campaign

Instead of waiting for FedEx to get "all warm and fuzzy", why don't we raise hell until we get our pension back and better wages? Apparently you just like to bend over and take whatever Fred dishes out. Some of us aren't so compliant. Please spare us the Libertarian/Conservative troll talking points and continue being Fred's little subservient houseboy/girl. I truly doubt you really work there. Your posts reek with the stench of a FedEx shill.

Dude the pension isn't coming back. Quite looking in the rear view mirror and start looking forward to find new battles that haven't been lost yet and fight for those. Wage increase or no increase will be announced in Jan.

I could care less whether you think I work for FDX or not. Its pretty pathetic that you and your like come to a UPS website of all things to complain about FDX. You ought to be embarrassed. I know I am embarrassed to call you a fellow employee. I am sure most of the UPS people on here laugh their asses off at what a loser you are to be on their site crying like a baby. Why don't you grow some testicular fortitude and create you own web site(purple cafe) and try and recruit some FDX employees to champion your cause, because on here you are just preaching to the choir.

We were sitting around the RT the other night checking out this site and laughing at FDX employees like you hanging out on here. The question of the night was: What does the Mr in you MrFedEx screen name mean? ******************************. Good luck with that! :peaceful:

FEDEXGURU

Re: Working For FedEx- Orientation soon...

Why would you come to a UPS site and ask about FDX??????

You are lucky FDX got rid of the basic skills test.

As expected in my initial post, a UPS troll with nothing intelligent to say. Go figure. :funny:

Ya, UPS site but there is also a "FedEx Discussions forums"

And how would you know if FedEx got rid of their basic skills test in CANADA?

This should be good. :rolleyes:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Re: FedEx Hiring Trolls Equals Desperation

Then why call me a liar?You look pretty dumb calling me out like that especially when you dont even work for the company.Why even post in the Fedex forums if you dont work for Fedex?

You are the Troll that just got exposed!

Riiiiight. :knockedout:

Excuse me, I am a UPS'er and Teamster. This is a UPS site, not a FedEx site. I can post wherever I choose as it is still a UPS site.

Now you on the other hand, cannot prove you work for FedEx and are posting on the UPS discussions. Please, tell me what authority you have to post in UPS discussions, anyhow?

Seems like the pot just called the kettle in this case.

FedEX 4 Life

Anyhow I am not upset, just confused as to why you would want to troll the site like you do.

"For 20 years UPS stocks have been lower than FedEx"

^^^ Classic idiot quote right there

That one alone should be a dead giveaway that this person is a troll looking for negative attention.
STFU,you load boxes,not even a driver,you have no say here.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

STFU,you load boxes,not even a driver,you have no say here.

just another troll kettle comment trying to get me fishing to "prove myself" , something you refuse to and/or cannot do? :knockedout:

I could care less what you think. PS I havent loaded a box in awhile. And even when I was loading, I was probably paid more than you. :biting::peaceful:

Of course I have nothing to hide here. I'll show you a stub, a brown uniform, a picture of my building. It's part of life and reality.. You on the other hand, have nothing to show, because you are a hider afraid of what is reality.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

You already admitted that you know nothing about Fedex and you are still posting like Mr know it all?

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!

weak reverse-psychology troll attempt.

PS Nice lies. I said "little", which is MORE THAN YOU KNOW. Though you will lie and take me out of context by changing what I said to "nothing". I feel confident in that much. :)

O

olcc

You might wanna re-think your little didyouknow thingy.Where do you get your facts from?Just make them up?Some Fedex employees might laugh at it.You might wanna do some research first,then edit it.

Just letting you know.

I've got a better idea, why don't you stay out of the conversation? You're a fake and a fraud and you add nothing to the dialog. You troll the old posts on here and on other sites to find terms that make yourself appear legitimate but you didn't even know what a Basic Skills Test was? Gimme a break. You do nothing but misrepresent and antagonize, and worse yet, you do it with the English proficiency of a fourth-grader (or a Ground driver).

And you obviously have no idea how UPS operates either. There are package car drivers, air drivers, hub workers, and combo jobs. And drivers that are on layoff often work back in the hub. Maybe you should do your own research before you start spouting off.

unionman

Re: Local 2727 UPDATE

Time is on our side. Wait until the E-boards term is up and vote them out! We all make a liveable wage, no sense in rushing into a bad contract. This E-board could have settled on a fair contract long ago but wasted their energy on unrealistic expectations. That is the real reason we have gone four years without a deal. When the economy turned our chance for a good contract was lost. Now they are tring to force a contract to save face. Best course of action is to wait them out until we are in a better position to negotiate from strength. There are somr REAL UNIONMEN in 2727 that have the expertise and experiance to negotiate a good contract.
Your a company TROLL. Your just scared to strike and you want Joe back in office. Only a maroon would want to put an arrogant ass who steals from his union back in power.

I know you don't have any friends but ask a pilot what his defined pension is. Then you can come back here with some knowledge before you start your Darmento campaign. By the way strike vote just went in the mail with a big YES, how bout you tough guy.

10-27

You are an embarassment to mankind. Please just answer the question about your employment as a troll, OK?
Another verbal check mate Mr.FedEx! Funny how everytime FedEx With No Life opens there suck with some witless one liner, you cram it so deep they can only respond with some rambling, manager like, mongoloid, useless rhetoric.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

i smell a troll.

You're smelling yourself. I don't care if you're a manager, an MD, or just a Smith synchophant....you're done at this site. ZERO credibility, ZERO respect and ZERO reasoning all add up to....nothing. Please report back to your handlers that they need to try something different and that you've only encouraged more employees to vote Teamster. Bravo Zulu and a 5-Star Award for you!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Re: Tracking Question

I used to be a loader (outbound) and was always curious when once I scan a package it shows up as 'Departure Scan' on the tracking info or once the trailer is ready to go to another hub/center the feeder driver does that?

Troll