Troll Comparisons - Mine is bigger than yours

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Re: 10% salary cut across the board?

HAVE YOU TURNED BACK YOUR PENSION CHECKS ? I NEVER MET YOU IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE WORKED FOR UPS. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO BITTER ?
WERE YOU WALKED OUT ? I SEE NO ONE OUT HERE SAYING THAT YOU ARE ANY BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO HURT......IS THAT WHAT RETIREMENT IS ABOUT....PEOPLE IN MY BUILDING SAY YOU ARE FROM FAIRLAWN AND THAT YOU WEREN'T FRIENDLY AND JUST NOT THAT GOOD.....YOU NEED A SELF EVALUATION....MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT YOURSELF ON PIP...THEN THANK UPS FOR THE STOCK AND PENSION AND MEDICAL YOU ARE RECEIVING

Let's not feed the management troll, folks. Particularly when they can't find the caps lock key so they can stop shouting.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Re: Fred's CIGNA Scam

Huh? Did you just make a pass at me?

I don't know what you are talking about but if you read the original post,the fragg is saying that Cigna is denying services,not major claims smart guy. Reading,humor,spelling,women and making sense is definitely not one of your strong points.

As usual, you're incorrect (surprise). I said nothing about major claims. CIGNA is currently denying claims (all claims) at a rate 32.4% above last year for the State of California and I would surmise that they are doing the same thing in other states too. You probably shouldn't be criticizing others for their spelling and reading skills. I'm guessing that you didn't do too well in either subject at Troll University.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Re: Sups doing bargaining unit work

The more greivances you file the more added costs you create for the company. You package drivers wonder why routes get cut. You P/T hub and center guys wonder why your time gets cut. It's because yum yums just like you are creating added cost for the company....

TROLL!!!

grgrcr88

Re: Ups Working Termination?

It's UPS. It's managements company. You are just a rental. They don't have to give you a verbal warning or a written warning. They only do so because they are building a paper trail that won't leave you a leg to stand on. Because when they fire you, they will show the many ways they tried to reach out to you, to help you with your misload problem. By the way, here is a test...

1 goes red
2 goes blue
3 goes green

Where does 2 go? If you said blue, congrats!!!! I just trained you how to check packages via the brown cafe.... Check the packages dummy.... Your Welcome

TROLL!!!

grgrcr88

Re: Ups Working Termination?

isn't it cute when he learns a new word? He keeps saying it over and over. :wink2:

troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll,troll

pemanager

Re: Sups doing bargaining unit work

You are just assuming I am a supervisor. I'm not. Let's get that straight. I just think no one does union work better than a part time supervisor. I'm doing an experiment in my building. When I say I, I mean our management team. Every single person that comes in late is being disciplined daily. So Four lates result in a termination. Every one that is under 1/3,000 misload frequency is being disciplined bi-weekly. So Two Months under 1/3,000 results in termination. Anyone not wearing proper footwear/clothing is being disciplined daily. Anyone caught talking/stealing time is being disciplined daily. I work in a large Hub with over 1,000 teamsters employed. I have handed out dozens of suspensions and terminations already and this just started. We actually have to use the back up steward and the regular steward in two different offices to expedite the process. So don't tell me about violating the contract. If any Violates the contract it's the Teamsters. Have some pride and weed out your piece of **** members. So while your brothers are coming in late, misloading, stealing time, and not showing up for work, I'll be instructing supervisors to load and unload trailers to make up for the worthless teamsters I am stuck with.

What supplement are you under that each late is disciplinable? Your posts in this thread appear to be that of a troll trying to antagonize folks.

Last edited by a moderator: