Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: Has anyone ever gotten fired because of a posts they posted on this site?

There is a new member (Kapamasssacre) on Brown Cafe who many people are complaining about.
He/she is following the rules and TOS (so far).
---------------------------------------
When you reply to this poster's outrageous posts, all you are doing is satisfying this poster's desire to get you riled up and for you to react emotionally.

Some people just like to be played with like a fish on a hook.

If this poster bothers you and you reply to him/her, it says more about you as a person than what he is posting ...

HULKAMANIA

Re: Has anyone ever gotten fired because of a post they posted on this site?

The real question should be...why would anybody use their REAL name on this site, or any way to track themselves? I refuse to add UPS to anything thats considered social networking.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Re: How come no white person came for the interview as a package handler?

You guys need to google his screen name and look at all the post he has on the net.. Same dude with lots and lots of comments. It will give you an idea as to what he is really about.

Stellar advice.
Thank you

Re: Has anyone ever gotten fired because of a post they posted on this site?

Hoax, Thank you

That's absolutely not me. You are jumping to conclusion with no facts. I don't even write so horribly like that Kapa massacre guy. Didn't you guys know that Kapa Massacre is an Indonasian cartoon character?

U

uber

Re: What car do you drive? If none, what car do you want?

One of these days you'll realize a decent place to live is more important than cars and Jordans.

Status
Not open for further replies.