Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

Don't do it. Typical UPS starting pay non driver is 8.50 that NY location is offering 15.00 the op is mess up if they offer such high starting wage.

I knew there was something fishy about it. I'll just do the twilight shift. They all sort I think.

trickpony1

But what if I moved back to America?
Would I be an American-African-American?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Because black people are physically stronger on average per capita. FACT!! Black people can withstand hard work, FACT! Now there you go.

If black people CAN withstand hard work, why do so many of them end up in prison for being pimps or selling drugs?

It requires very little hard work to get a horny man to pay for a hummer.

Some food for thought

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

If black people CAN withstand hard work, why do so many of them end up in prison for being pimps or selling drugs?

It requires very little hard work to get a horny man to pay for a hummer.

Some food for thought

Take the high road super I'm trying to. I see this thread going way downhill fast.

UPSGUY72

Because black people are physically stronger on average per capita. FACT!! Black people can withstand hard work, FACT! Now there you go.

IT doesn't matter what nationality, color, sex or what ever your are. UPS with eat you up and spit you out like your a little piece of crap if your not metal prepared to work. I have seen 100 lbs girls do more and better work then 6 ft 200 lbs body builder.....

Survive at UPS is more of a metal game than a physical one... You can make a physical game but your body will make your UPS career a short one....

Some of the best worker at UPS aren't the biggest or strongest.......

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Take the high road super I'm trying to. I see this thread going way downhill fast.

It's difficult to, when someone spouts out the kind of crap that this guy did.

A cousin of mine (who's 1/2 black) worked for UPS MANY years ago and quit because they, and I quote, "Treated him like a N!#*er".

People like this are part of what is completely wrong with this country.

UPSGUY72

It's difficult to, when someone spouts out the kind of crap that this guy did.

A cousin of mine (who's 1/2 black) worked for UPS MANY years ago and quit because they, and I quote, "Treated him like a N!#*er".

People like this are part of what is completely wrong with this country.

Agree but lets stick to the high road. people fall into to three categories the working, the disabled and the friend- lazy..... Sex and race have nothing to do with it....

Brownslave688

Agree but lets stick to the high road people fall into to three categories the working, the disabled and the friend- lazy..... Sec and race have nothing to do with it....

I sure hope this thread disappears or my phone dies before I drink 3 more beers.........

Justaname

Its in Manhattan on 643 w 43rd. I guess they're paying so high as an incentive to try to make people stay for that graveyard dreadful shift (1am - 6am) plus overtime is very typically. I'm wondering if I should do it. I could really use the money. I just graduated HS in March and I'm free - I have an abundant of free time. I'm starting college in Fall (August), and I want to save and buy a car by then (a good used car for about $10000). I'm leaning towards doing it. Then when I'm in college, I change back my shift to twilight (6pm-11pm) would it even be possible to change back my shift, or would it be a pain in the rear end? Also, is loading and unloading trucks REALLY hard? I'm very fit and I lift weights. I'm 5 ft 10 and 145ibs. I'm a BLACK MALE. Also, would I get paid for overtime hours? Is it true that injuries are close to inevitable? Especially back injuries? What if I wear a back brace?
if they pay you 15 an hour then yeah do it. I understand your fit and that's good but it's not a strength job it's an endurance job on the joints. Good luck.

If you have to make raciest comments on this thread maybe it's time to get away from the computer. I'm drinking beers and I'm not being a raciest.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

Anyone else notice how Upstate poked the proverbial hornet nest and then sat back to watch the Jerry Springer action unfold?

Justaname

Anyone else notice how Upstate poked the proverbial hornet nest and then sat back to watch the Jerry Springer action unfold?
Yes, out of the whole paragraph he chose to comment on the most unnecessary part. But that's David for you.

Brownslave688

Yes, out of the whole paragraph he chose to comment on the most unnecessary part. But that's David for you.

All he did was point out that it was completely unnecessary to be there in the first place.

Justaname

IT doesn't matter what nationality, color, sex or what ever your are. UPS with eat you up and spit you out like your a little piece of crap if your not metal prepared to work. I have seen 100 lbs girls do more and better work then 6 ft 200 lbs body builder.....

Survive at UPS is more of a metal game than a physical one... You can make a physical game but your body will make your UPS career a short one....

Some of the best worker at UPS aren't the biggest or strongest.......
This right here is the best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.