Trollolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Re: UPS paying $15 dollar an hour for package handler graveyard ship!!?

I don't know why but I DO like you. You could punch me in the throat and I bet you're still a fun guy. We got no problems from here on out. On Wisconsin

​Everyone loves the brownmonster. Just ask me.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Re: Is UPS going to deduct money out of my paycheck if I havent been there for over a

So their so-called little great benefit program only starts when you're with them for a year. And I know that they'll deduct money out of your paycheck to pay for those benefits. What I'm asking is if they're going to deduct money out of my paycheck for benefits even though I've not been there for a year and I'm not getting any benefits. This is for part time package handler by the way. I have an interview by the way. So I want to know this so I can know what my paycheck will look like if I get hired. I don't really care about any benwfits, because it would be a drain on my paycheck, and I'm not really sure of I'm going to be there when summer ends. All I want to do is make some money and buy a car for college this fall. Also, the HR or the sup (I don't know exactly who he is) at the interview told me that they are paying $15 an hour for the overnight shift for the package handler position. Is it a fraud?

Attitude - check

do not hire - check

TxRoadDawg

Re: Is UPS going to deduct money out of my paycheck if I havent been there for over a

why cant every center manager screen employees like Dragon.....

purplesky

So their so-called little great benefit program only starts when you're with them for a year. And I know that they'll deduct money out of your paycheck to pay for those benefits. What I'm asking is if they're going to deduct money out of my paycheck for benefits even though I've not been there for a year and I'm not getting any benefits. This is for part time package handler by the way. I have an interview by the way. So I want to know this so I can know what my paycheck will look like if I get hired. I don't really care about any benwfits, because it would be a drain on my paycheck, and I'm not really sure of I'm going to be there when summer ends. All I want to do is make some money and buy a car for college this fall. Also, the HR or the sup (I don't know exactly who he is) at the interview told me that they are paying $15 an hour for the overnight shift for the package handler position. Is it a fraud?

You sound like a little bitch dude. Just pass on this UPS gig. YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND YOU HAVENT EVEN STARTED THE JOB.:wink2:

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro

Somebody PM me when this thread starts talking about religion.

In the mean time, I'll refrain from commenting on the racial topic, as I am a 'white boy'. We all know every 'white boy' has a little racism inside them, and god forbid I provide my inner hatred of the opposite race a place to reveal itself. Especially because I'm in management, and we train each other to be racist even more.

But really, I want to know when this changes over to religion. Somebody call I​.

HubBub

Somebody PM me when this thread starts talking about religion.

In the mean time, I'll refrain from commenting on the racial topic, as I am a 'white boy'. We all know every 'white boy' has a little racism inside them, and god forbid I provide my inner hatred of the opposite race a place to reveal itself. Especially because I'm in management, and we train each other to be racist even more.

But really, I want to know when this changes over to religion. Somebody call I​.

Ever noticed how Wiccans are all slightly overweight with long frizzy brown hair? I wonder how they would do as UPSers. I suspect they would lack the physical fortitude to succeed in our company but maybe that is just my prejudices coming out. Basically what I'm saying is Wiccans are weird and out of shape. Also, Christianity may or may not be believable and Muslims may or may not be inherently violent. And what's the deal with the Jews? Oh man, Hinduism is pretty out there with all those different gods and stuff. Relatedly, is catholicism really a monotheistic religion with all those saints and stuff, or is it just an extension of the polytheistic Roman religion. Confucianism seems kinda cool, but is it just a fortune cookie religion? Then there's the Buddhists and the Shintoists ... aaaand are Santanism and Luceferianism the same????

Most importantly, which religion do you think would make for the most productive employee????

gorilla75jdw

thats a question you should ask President Obama , after all he wants all of us to pay twice for everybody else's healthcare , once for all the Illegals and bums and another for ourselves , after the fact that our Teamster benefits is something that has been afforded to us from our Union brothers and sisters of the past that fought for those items .

gotbrown

so I call out the op as I see it, as he is being a :censored2:/troll with his comments, and 407 gives me a negative rep...nice job 407 now I feel the same way about YOU.

No mister confederacy. I just like to punch a raciest right in the mouth. Maybe it's different In The south but its a reason to go for me.
I believe the only one who was making racist remarks was the op..and you were wrong to side with someone who. 1 is not a union member. 2.not even an employee. 3. was the one who from the start was making the racist comments and obviously a tool...from your name i assume you are a steward and I'm glad I'm not in your local counting on you to fight for me who knows what side you would be on..

gotbrown

so I call out the op as I see it, as he is being a :censored2:/troll with his comments, and 407 gives me a negative rep...nice job 407 now I feel the same way about YOU.

We all have a little raciest in us as white people. This ill admit but it's a fault that I do not admire and Jesus doesn't want this. So I admit my fault and try to pay it forward. Look it through their eyes. It's sad but I am changing and love my fellow man. Like I said its becoming a reason to go.
Its comments like this from super liberals that make no sense, maybe you should give your job to the op so you fell better being a "white boy". everyone should be judge on work ethic,character, performance and who is best for the job...

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Me wonders if the path this thread has taken was the real intent of the OP all along. There are experts out there who enjoy starting threads on random boards, seemingly innocent but seeded with a word or phrase meant to get everyone all excited. The OP didn't say much on his ocriginal ostensible topic, maybe one or two posts several pages ago; he has said more about the phrase he uttered that, really, for the life of me I cannot figure out what is the connection to getting a preload gig in Manhattan. No one "in the struggle" would bring it up, as it is more likely to cost one a job than get someone hired.

barnyard

KTM rider

Those would all be fantastic questions to ask at your interview.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Ever noticed how Wiccans are all slightly overweight with long frizzy brown hair? I wonder how they would do as UPSers. I suspect they would lack the physical fortitude to succeed in our company but maybe that is just my prejudices coming out. Basically what I'm saying is Wiccans are weird and out of shape. Also, Christianity may or may not be believable and Muslims may or may not be inherently violent. And what's the deal with the Jews? Oh man, Hinduism is pretty out there with all those different gods and stuff. Relatedly, is catholicism really a monotheistic religion with all those saints and stuff, or is it just an extension of the polytheistic Roman religion. Confucianism seems kinda cool, but is it just a fortune cookie religion? Then there's the Buddhists and the Shintoists ... aaaand are Santanism and Luceferianism the same????

Most importantly, which religion do you think would make for the most productive employee????

Don't forget Rastafarians

Its comments like this from super liberals that make no sense, maybe you should give your job to the op so you fell better being a "white boy". everyone should be judge on work ethic,character, performance and who is best for the job...
Show me where the op said he was better because he was black. I think he's just black and proud and everyone went from there. I think some of you here have a problem with him being black and proud. There one poster in this thread that has made raciest comments in the past that I e sparred with a little. Whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.