Trouble in CHEMA Feeders?

over9five

Staff member
Geez Over, not all of us read your mail. Spill..........................................:happy-very:
Hmmm, not sure I want to spend Monday morning in the office defending what I post on my own time on the weekend. I'm hoping someone who knows something will chime in.

If not, maybe I'll scan it and send it to interested parties......

iowa boy

Hmmm, not sure I want to spend Monday morning in the office defending what I post on my own time on the weekend. I'm hoping someone who knows something will chime in.

UH OH!!!:surprised:

Did someone you work with open their mouth?

W

westsideworma

yea the brown police is always watching unfortunately, not that what any of us do on our own time is their business, especially not on an internet forum :wink2:

UPSGUY72

yea the brown police is always watching unfortunately, not that what any of us do on our own time is their business, especially not on an internet forum :wink2:

ya one day when I got to work and I had a SUP tell me you know that is you have any questions or problems you can come and ask me. Then he's say your not the only one that goes on brown cafe upsguy72.