Trouble Sleeping/Pain - HELP!!!

SALTY

Take 2 over the counter(o.t.c.) Aleve in the morning, that will help with the pain. I had never taken o.t.c. pain meds until I had "tennis elbow" and I was amazed at the results. Just be careful to not over-do-it and reinjure yourself with the pain being masked. As for the sleep...if the pain has subsided then hopefully you will sleep better. Good luck

trickpony1

STUG-

Type "isometric exercises for the neck" in your favorite search engine.
These exercises may help but take it real slow.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Where's the OP? He hasn't been back since he started this thread! Just like all the others, start a thread, ask a question and then leave us haning. All this greaty advice is falling upon deaf ears.:wink2:

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Where's the OP? He hasn't been back since he started this thread! Just like all the others, start a thread, ask a question and then leave us haning. All this greaty advice is falling upon deaf ears.:wink2:

Please. The original poster was STUG. There is more chance of the earth crashing back into the sun today that him not answering this thread.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
So what did you decide to do Steve? Lots of good advice here. You are still working, right? Good luck.

Please. The original poster was STUG. There is more chance of the earth crashing back into the sun today that him not answering this thread.

Well duh! I couldn't figure that out for myself and I can't give him a hard time?

[WIKI]SARCASM[/WIKI] yes you can click on this!
Sarcasm is a form of irony that is bitter or cutting, being intended to taunt its target.

After I took the Tylenol, I slept a few hours but woke up earlier than normal. I went to the gym, as usual, and off to work afterwards. I asked my dispatch supe for some ibuprofen. He gave me 2 which lasted "all day long". I popped in on my chiropractor, who happens to be on my route, and said I would be in before 7pm. I had to cancel, as I didn't get off the clock till 7:05pm.

I called my massage therapist after work and she said come on over. She worked on my back and neck, bringing me much relief. I woke up this morning with a light headache, but nothing like I had before. The headache is gone now, as is the neck pain. I think I seriously pulled a muscle in my neck. I'm almost 100%, and haven't missed any work. I want to thank all of you for posting such great information. I hope that this information will also be helpful to future readers.

I would have taken a few more days to post this, but I feared there may be some sort of cataclysm between the Earth and the Sun.:wink2:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
The ever popular Barney Fife Neck Stretcher.

neckro.jpg

Won't fix your neck pain, but hilarity will ensue when Aunt Bea opens the closet and sees you hanging there.