Trouble w/upsers.com

rod

Retired 22 years
You should get blocked from upsers.com 6 months after you retire. It happened to me and I went wtf! and complained. They said, nope that was how it was supposed to be. This happened when they starting sending out those healthcare letters leaving me no way to find out what was going on. That was when I joined browncafe.

I retired before upsers.com was invented so I guess I don't know what I'm missing.

Write your passwords down somewhere. I use an old book in my bookshelf. It used to be easy to remember passwords, but in the past few years, all the web pages are making me use combinations of capitol letters, symbols, numbers, etc and it's damn near impossible to remember them all. Some of them even make me change them every 6 months or so. I've had no problems logging in since writing them down.

Nimnim

The Nim
If you get locked out, you need to contact Tech Support during business hours. I have had a lot of problems with it too.

I've personally not had to do it for myself, I wrote my login info down because I knew I'd forget it, but I've helped a couple people along by directing them to a sup that could email support to get it taken care of. The system is a pain, but if you get locked out and can't figure it out bother management enough and eventually someone who can do something will get involved or be mentioned so you can bother them.