Trucks being full

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What is a loader suppose to do when the truck their loading is full from top to bottom and front to back. A few times last week this happened to a couple trucks I was loading. I hate the fact that ups rams these trucks out and gives the loader really no choice.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
What is a loader suppose to do when the truck their loading is full from top to bottom and front to back. A few times last week this happened to a couple trucks I was loading. I hate the fact that ups rams these trucks out and gives the loader really no choice.

Not much you can do.

UPS is trying to do more with less. Not enough package cars, rentals, jumpers and drivers.

I did hear that both FedEx and USPS threw in the towel also. They couldn't handle all their volume either.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Stack outside the car and let the preload sup deal with it.

The work will be shuttled out to the driver.

My issue is I have to load in the car like that. I get kind of pissed that they send trucks out like that and screw the driver over. If I was a customer and I saw something like that, I wouldn't ship with ups again. It is also aggravating that they give the loaders no choice but to do it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Not much you can do.

UPS is trying to do more with less. Not enough package cars, rentals, jumpers and drivers.

I did hear that both FedEx and USPS threw in the towel also. They couldn't handle all their volume either.

They did that in 2013 too. At least they are somewhat honest about it. Our people on the other hand.........ha.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Nonsense. There's always enough room for more in the back.

jv4pro.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A smart thing to do would be to bag sections as directed by the driver. As I said, that's the smart way, so it's probably not gonna' happpen.