Trucks in good or awful shape?

Southeast Hoss

Just wondering what all the FedEx Ground HD drivers are riding in now that peak is over. Rentals or trucks owned by the contractor? and what kind of shape are the trucks in? mileage?

novadriver

9df9cb8b7ff48c17770f6a706700bc4c.jpg

What the truck you talking bout willis?

bacha29

Hoss: You will find few Ground and HD trucks leaving in the morning in 100% perfect condition but for the most part they're road worthy and have current inspection stickers. I will admit that now and then you will find a contractor who has a "Don't fix it when it's broke. Fix it when it quits running" approach to the matter. We had a guy who was like that. As we found out later,. this guy had a grambling problem.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hoss: You will find few Ground and HD trucks leaving in the morning in 100% perfect condition but for the most part they're road worthy and have current inspection stickers. I will admit that now and then you will find a contractor who has a "Don't fix it when it's broke. Fix it when it quits running" approach to the matter. We had a guy who was like that. As we found out later,. this guy had a grambling problem.
Better than a Penn State problem, I guess!