True Leaders Have Won !

menotyou

bella amicizia
Good idea. So, since you said Hoffa would be calling me for my sparkling wit and lovely demeanor; just when call I expect that??? As I said, I'm sure a PM could resolve any phone # issues. Just waiting for you to keep your word, BUG.

Tell Mr. Hoffa, "Any day of the week, I would love to have a chat. If he can handle it, that is."

That's a quote, just so you know. :winks:

BCFan

You will wait a looooong time for that call....Hoffa can't even debate his competition in person much less interact with the rank and file...looks like 5 more years of no contract enforcement no workplace protections and lousy panel decisions..but on the bright side his golf game will probably improve at the expense of our members resources....JUST Saying BC

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
You will wait a looooong time for that call....Hoffa can't even debate his competition in person much less interact with the rank and file...looks like 5 more years of no contract enforcement no workplace protections and lousy panel decisions..but on the bright side his golf game will probably improve at the expense of our members resources....JUST Saying BC

He will probably double his pay again too.......lol

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

WHAT WAS THERE TO DEBATE?

From the ASH kicking both Pope and Gegare recieved from the rank and file, ANY debate would have been a waste of time.

Do you believe that a debate would have changed the outcome? Dont be ridiculous.

Whether you are a pope supporter or a gegare supporter, the message is clear, YOU BACKED THE WRONG HORSE now tear up your ticket and throw it on the ground!

Peace

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The "true leaders" may have won but can you really get excited about a victory in which 80% of the eligible voters couldn't be bothered to vote? If I were Hoffa/Hall that would be my first order of business.

804brown

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. One thing these elections prove time after time, is that most members just don't give a crap about the union.

Too many lazy members who dont have the time to vote or go to general membership meetings or come to a rally or write a letter to their congressman. They are too busy watching moronic tv shows or playing with their kids' xbox, etc. It is just like our political system. Too many uninformed, lazy people who would rather watch dancing with the stars than watch a political debate on Cspan. And of course we have the misinformed people who would rather watch beckoreillyhannity than read a good book . Until we undo this, we will continue to get "the union" we get and the politicians we get!!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Did anyone see what out going Sec/Treasurer Tom K local did??????

I can tell you it wasnt for Hoffa! It was a landslide for Gegare. That says something!

I had no intentions on coming here to continue the pissing and moaning, but its obvious that BUG and TOS still want to divide our Union.

Maybe if Keegle would have told this membership wjat he told his local the votes would have been different. No one can bad mouth what Tom did in his many years of service to the Great Union.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigblu 2 you

I can tell you it wasnt for Hoffa! It was a landslide for Gegare. That says something!

I had no intentions on coming here to continue the pissing and moaning, but its obvious that BUG and TOS still want to divide our Union.

Maybe if Keegle would have told this membership wjat he told his local the votes would have been different. No one can bad mouth what Tom did in his many years of service to the Great Union.
i have to wonder why he chose not to openly reveal what he had seen and heard.it might have made a difference.i still think sandy running was a hoffa plan to take votes from fred.no crying now.maybe the members can hold hoffas feet to the fire in the upcoming contract and future.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Did anyone see what out going Sec/Treasurer Tom K local did?

They supported Brad S .... the Principal Officer of their Local.

Who was running for Central Region VP with Gegare.... who is now Gegone.

If you would notice, in this thread.... I simply posted the results and offered some words of encouragement.

And a few facts.

-Bug-

DDB

Take the time and review the results.

Get involved.... Be a part of the solution.

Don't sit on the sidelines complaining.

• Hoffa-Hall 2011 •

-Bug-

Complain, Complain and Complain some more yep that is what I plan on doing and continue to ride the free insurance game you hard workers give me. Just resigned last week then upgraded my cable with all that union money that I saved. I do think TOS and Big man Bug you are the ones that have told many on here to just go to work and keep your month shut. Well works out real good for me, that is what I will do for now on out. My local likes to set on greivances and then when we did ask questions the elite, they tell us that the union meeting is not the time to bring it up and when we call to talk to the elite we are told we have to have appointment. Then we call or email the great Hoff team in the IBT we are told to take it up the local. Well have just about enough of that crap so now I enjoy watching the Walking Dead on Sundays nights kind of reminds me of watching of some of the members walking around trying to get someone at the local or the IBT to listen to the complaining, the complaining and more complainng that has been placed on paper. So keep that free health care coming Big Bug Man and TOS. God your great.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Hey 705,

The only guys trying to divide this union are guys like YOU who perpetuate problems instead of solving them. Your local is your problem, not the internationals or the other locals. You come on here and blast your locals dirty laundry for all to read and what does that accomplish?

Are you informing? Are you making a difference? NO. All YOU and the other locals who come on here and put their membership on "blast" have done is demonstrate what "talking heads" can do.

And that is pure NOTHING.

705, do something to make a difference rather than sound like Gladis Kravitz and yap about your local problems.

Run for office, put up some dedicated members who you believe can make a difference in your local and start over. Not every local is perfect, we all have our problems and disagreements. The difference between Yours and mine is simple. We dont have a submersive group like TDU poisoning the water.

You can hang on to this election for the rest of your life, but the rank and file is moving forward and going to find answers and solutions to our next contract.

You can piss and moan all you want, but at the end of the day, its your leg thats all wet and not ours.

peace.

705red

Browncafe Steward
TOS, put down the crack pipe and focus here with me for a minute! You never see ME bad mouth my local, as a matter of fact you dont see many people say anything bad about 705. Thats because we have our own grievance procedure and arbitration seperate from teh National.

We take care of our local members and help out with every other local on organizing drives and strike lines.

The IBT is here holding a training class for the VOC (Volunteer Origanizing Comittee) and they have said this is the BEST local hands down for the member involvement when it comes to orgainizing, 35 to 50 vplunteers at every meeting, out knocking on doorss and organinnzing. Maybe we should be teaching the IBT on how to organize?!

Keep your facts straight and get the locals right, because we here in 705 are proud of our local!

TOS, put down the crack pipe and focus here with me for a minute! You never see ME bad mouth my local, as a matter of fact you dont see many people say anything bad about 705. Thats because we have our own grievance procedure and arbitration seperate from teh National.

We take care of our local members and help out with every other local on organizing drives and strike lines.

The IBT is here holding a training class for the VOC (Volunteer Origanizing Comittee) and they have said this is the BEST local hands down for the member involvement when it comes to orgainizing, 35 to 50 vplunteers at every meeting, out knocking on doorss and organinnzing. Maybe we should be teaching the IBT on how to organize?!

Keep your facts straight and get the locals right, because we here in 705 are proud of our local!
705 is a very well respected local in my neck of the woods and I can vouch for your statement here. Love your posts even if I sometimes don't agree.