trump 2016

newfie

Changing names isn't just something newfie does, isn't that right super?
I probably ignore 5 idiot posts for everyone one I respond to .

I think though if I was tieguy what I would do is create an ID and then accuse some else of being him so the suspicion would not fall back on me.
I wonder if there is anyone here like that?

Anthonysg0113

The liberals LOVE Trump. Everyone freaking loves Trump. Just ask him. Did it ever occur to you people that The Donald is an opportunist who sees a demographic that he can easily manipulate? The right Wing media industry has made billions off you low IQ reactionaries, and Trump sees the money and power he can obtain by getting your support.

Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Palin, Levine and the rest of them all take you to the cleaners every day with their ads for gold, guns, dehydrated food etc. It's all targeted marketing to a specific audience who eats up fear-mongering, fervent Christianity,racism, and white power/privilege.
And Hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders aren't opportunists...?

bbsam

Staff member
I find many are authoritarian when dealing with "the others", myself included. In dealing with the Branch Davidians, Ruby Ridge, and most recently ol' rancher Bundy, I wasn't too concerned with their fate at the hands of the government. Of course I've always thought that if you decide to shoot it out with guns, then you've chosen your own courtroom where you absolutely will not win.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd say Hillary certainly is. Bernie appears genuine in his beliefs, whether that's a good thing or not is debatable.

Trump is most definitely an opportunist. Cruz seems genuine, but again, I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Hillary's audience/demographic is brighter than Trumps, so she can't be as much of an opportunist, because she'll get called-out for it. All politicians are schemers, but Trump has taken it to a new high, or is that low?

wkmac

I find many are authoritarian when dealing with "the others", myself included. In dealing with the Branch Davidians, Ruby Ridge, and most recently ol' rancher Bundy, I wasn't too concerned with their fate at the hands of the government. Of course I've always thought that if you decide to shoot it out with guns, then you've chosen your own courtroom where you absolutely will not win.

There are a number of African Americans who make a good argument you can't win in the other courtroom either.

newfie

There are a number of African Americans who make a good argument you can't win in the other courtroom either.

and if they don't believe that to be true there will be a president or race baiter that will be more then happy to sell them that message.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'd like to know if a white person ever stood in front of an all black jury.
image.jpg