trump 2016

10 point

~NO, you are driving a commercial vehicle "Illegally".. your ACTION is illegal, not you as a person..~

Oh wait, thats wordage...

LOL

TOS.
Oh, I get it now.

Someone that steals is not a thief or criminal or felon they are just a human being that steals or does criminal acts or commits a felony offense.

That's why they're listed as a FELON on their record.

Semantics? You're the king of that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, I get it now.

Someone that steals is not a thief or criminal or felon they are just a human being that steals or does criminal acts or commits a felony offense.

That's why they're listed as a FELON on their record.

Semantics? You're the king of that.
So someone who steals is an illegal?
Got any other bad analogies?

Even if I were to accept your comparison, you're saying someone who committed a misdemeanor 20 years ago is a criminal?

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Dems need the votes of welfare brats to maintain their power to give the welfare brats more benefits . Less welfare brats voting would end this cycle of greed .
If union members are dumb enough to cut their own throats by voting Republican, I'm sure there are welfare recipients doing the same.

10 point

So someone who steals is an illegal?
Got any other bad analogies?

Even if I were to accept your comparison, you're saying someone who committed a misdemeanor 20 years ago is a criminal?
Nope. You're having difficulty comprehending plain English? I did not say that someone who steals is called an "illegal".
Discussing anything contrary to your "beliefs" and/or analogies is a waste of time.
I would say that someone who lies and falsifies others statements is a liar, not an "illegal".
Therefore you fit the first class. Liar.
Can't wait for the little red X.
That's all you've got.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope. You're having difficulty comprehending plain English? I did not say that someone who steals is called an "illegal".
Discussing anything contrary to your "beliefs" and/or analogies is a waste of time.
I would say that someone who lies and falsifies others statements is a liar, not an "illegal".
Therefore you fit the first class. Liar.
Can't wait for the little red X.
That's all you've got.
TTKU.

10 point

FYI...
The judicial system labels people who commit criminal acts as felons and documents criminal history of people who were called criminals...not the general public.

If you have a person move into your neighborhood who committed sexual crimes and was LABELED BY THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM as a tier x sex offender or predator the neighborhood gets notified that a SEX OFFENDER/PREDATOR is residing nearby.

TTKU

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FYI...
The judicial system labels people who commit criminal acts as felons and documents criminal history of people who were called criminals...not the general public.

If you have a person move into your neighborhood who committed sexual crimes and was LABELED BY THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM as a tier x sex offender or predator the neighborhood gets notified that a SEX OFFENDER/PREDATOR is residing nearby.
Are you seriously trying to compare people who entered this country illegally to child molesters?

You've got issues man.

10 point

So people who illegally entered this country should have a label, in the same way that felony sex offenders do, so that everyone can identify them for the rest of their lives for the heinous crime of illegally entering the country?

Are you seriously trying to compare people who entered this country illegally to child molesters right now?
Nope.
The judicial system does.
I don't call them ( or label them) anything whatsoever. I don't believe that that's the issue that everybody has been talking about. This has just gotten blown way out of proportion.