trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope.
The judicial system does.
I don't call them ( or label them) anything whatsoever. I don't believe that that's the issue that everybody has been talking about. This has just gotten blown way out of proportion.
Calling people illegal for existing is exactly what we were talking about.
If you were having a different conversation that's your issue.

So since you brought up the judicial system let's get into that.
Half of all undocumented immigrants entered this country legally. Most of those simply overstayed their visas. Overstaying a visa is not a crime, it's a civil offense. So when you say "illegals", are you only talking about half of the undocumented immigrant population? What do you call the other half?

10 point

Half of all undocumented immigrants entered this country legally. Most of those simply overstayed their visas. Overstaying a visa is not a crime, it's a civil offense. So when you say "illegals", are you only talking about half of the undocumented immigrant population?
"Simply" is the million $ word.
That's where you fail.
Uh, if it's civil then why are they incarcerated before being expelled from a country they're trespassing in illegally?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Half of all undocumented immigrants entered this country legally. Most of those simply overstayed their visas. Overstaying a visa is not a crime, it's a civil offense. So when you say "illegals", are you only talking about half of the undocumented immigrant population? What do you call the other half?
They aren't illegal because they exist.

They are illegal because they broke into our country without permission.

Is this a difficult concept for you?

BrownArmy

Obama has deported more 'illegal' aliens than any president since the early 1900's.

Look it up.

So, let me see if I get this straight...

In Obama's (almost) eight years as President, he's deported 2.5 million 'illegals', more than any President in the last century.

And Trump will deport 11 million in his first term?

Lulz.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uh, if it's civil then why are they incarcerated before being expelled from a country they're trespassing in illegally?
You think we should put them up in a Holiday Inn? Or maybe you have a teleport machine we don't know about. They're not trespassing illegally man, they overstayed visas, it's a civil matter not a criminal one, why is that so hard for you to understand?

MAKAVELI

Old news.

Been that way for a while.

Just too many Democrats out there.

Yet, Republicans have still managed to win 3 of the last 5 presidencies.
It maybe old news but it is more true today than when Bush was elected. The country has become more ethnically diverse and much more progressive. Get used to it.;)

BrownArmy

Reagan did a great job.

The Bush's, not so much.

But did any of them promise to make America great?

No.

Reagan did a poor job.

The Bush's, even more poor.

You keep invoking Trumps' mantra: "Make America Great Again".

Since no one seems to answer the obvious question (even though it's been asked):

When was America 'Great'?

Do you think America isn't 'Great' now?

Why do you hate America?

10 point

You think we should put them up in a Holiday Inn? Or maybe you have a teleport machine we don't know about. They're not trespassing illegally man, they overstayed visas, it's a civil matter not a criminal one, why is that so hard for you to understand?
They are arrested.
They go to jail.
They get deported.
Why is this so hard for you to understand?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are arrested.
They go to jail.
They get deported.
Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Detention prior to deportation is not the same as incarceration.
You are incarcerated when you are convicted of committing a crime.

You are detained awaiting deportation when you violate civil immigration laws.
Again, it's not a criminal issue, it's a civil one. That's the decision of the Supreme court of the country you live in. Deal with it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It maybe old news but it is more true today than when Bush was elected. The country has become more ethnically diverse and much more progressive. Get used to it.;)
The good news is that Trump gets so much support from Democrats and Independents, that he has an excellent chance to become our next President.

10 point

Detention prior to deportation is not the same as incarceration.
You are incarcerated when you are convicted of committing a crime.

You are detained awaiting deportation when you violate civil immigration laws.
Again, it's not a criminal issue, it's a civil one. That's the decision of the Supreme court of the country you live in. Deal with it.
Couldn't care less.
Just sick of reading your goading posts toward others and watching you twist their words just to fight with people. Of course, it's always the other person's problem. "Deal with it" is your pronouncement of superiority as usual.

I don't have anything against people who desire and persue a life in the USA (even tho you say it sucks) and I have compassion on families in poverty stricken countries. Let them go thru the vetting process (the ones that cross our borders illegally can be criminally charged, not civil charges) and they will probably thrive in this country that you say sucks.
I'd probably trade them for you if i had the chance because they appreciate the freedoms and opportunities here.

teamer

Wait, it gets better: a majority of the 'illegals' actually pay taxes, and pay into SS.

?
yes under whatever identity they stole.

sixty minutes did a story on it years ago. they steal someones social security number and pay taxes and SS under it. SS administration claims they are too busy to investigate them all.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Couldn't care less.
Just sick of reading your goading posts toward others and watching you twist their words just to fight with people. Of course, it's always the other person's problem. "Deal with it" is your pronouncement of superiority as usual.
It is your problem. The courts decide these issues, it has nothing to do with me. Deal with it or cry and whine on this site if that's what suits you.

I don't have anything against people who desire and persue a life in the USA (even tho you say it sucks)
I'm not the one who thinks it sucks. I tried to get you and all the other Trump supporters to explain to me why you think it sucks and we need to make it "great again", but you just tried to turn it around on me and deflect.
I'd probably trade them for you if i had the chance because they appreciate the freedoms and opportunities here.
The guy who wants to build walls and imprison millions of people preaching to me about freedom and opportunity. LMFAO.