trump 2016

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I found this story to be extremely funny;
ACLU Preparing For Legal Challenges If Trump Gets Elected

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) released a 28-page report Friday arguing most of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s governing agenda is unconstitutional, and promises to keep a running tally of all Trump’s policy goals that run afoul of the Constitution.

They intend to challenge Trump but ignore Obama's actions , honestly who can believe them to be worthy.
They are scared of the future but do nothing to stop the present illegal actions of a mad dictator.

Sportello

SsqFEobDZnh9obCKuGZx7CvBtAEgkfofibBGKZQb6zk.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I found this story to be extremely funny;
ACLU Preparing For Legal Challenges If Trump Gets Elected

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) released a 28-page report Friday arguing most of presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s governing agenda is unconstitutional, and promises to keep a running tally of all Trump’s policy goals that run afoul of the Constitution.

They intend to challenge Trump but ignore Obama's actions , honestly who can believe them to be worthy.
They are scared of the future but do nothing to stop the present illegal actions of a mad dictator.

Of course, you DIDNT read past the headline. The ACLU spells out what UN constitutional issues that DRUMPF has raised in his public speaking.

You wouldnt understand that though, since all you do is follow the lead of the suggestions given to you by your right wing media sources.

Here, take a reading, then get back to us on this story.

https://action.aclu.org/sites/default/files/pages/trumpmemos.pdf

TOS.

BrownArmy

That's a little better.

But still not worth the effort to bother posting.

Trump isn't going to win.

PM me your address...I'll NDA you some tissues.

Because Trump will lose.

And you'll be crying.

And you'll need tissues.

Because you'll be crying.

Like a child.

Or a baby.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Trump isn't going to win.

PM me your address...I'll NDA you some tissues.

Because Trump will lose.

And you'll be crying.

And you'll need tissues.

Because you'll be crying.

Like a child.

Or a baby.
I believe otherwise.

Crooked Hillary scares way more people than Trump does.

And Trump attracts more solid supporters than crooked Hillary.

rickyb

not impressed with mike pence:

supports a flat tax, against raising min wage to 7.25, supported iraq war, opposed closing gitmo, support israel, against climate change, privatization of social security LOL including any kind of age increases and cuts, and is a strong supporter of "free trade".

sounds like a corporatist / militarist. sounds alot like hillary actually...

newfie

not impressed with mike pence:

supports a flat tax, against raising min wage to 7.25, supported iraq war, opposed closing gitmo, support israel, against climate change, privatization of social security LOL including any kind of age increases and cuts, and is a strong supporter of "free trade".

sounds like a corporatist / militarist. sounds alot like hillary actually...

don't vote for him, oh that's right you cant. vote for some French fairy to run your second rate country then.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll