trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"The Art of the Deal"...??

Tony Schwartz, the ACTUAL writer of Drumpfs best selling book, speaks out today on DRUMPF and described him in the most unflattering fashion. His actual quote on the subject is classic.

"Lipstick on a Pig"....

He regrets helping Drumpf write this book and says he never thought Drumpf would actually run for president and if he was to ever get elected, he would be the most dangerous man in the world.

Art of the Deal Ghostwriter Says Trump Is a Sociopath Who May Cause Nuclear War

"the art of the deal", another fantasy about DRUMPF that is complete Bullcrap.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
13690668_1392898530721121_1310142507378579301_n.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Until this afternoon's obviously concocted excuse, Trump's campaign manager was just flat-out lying and saying it wasn't copied.
After two days of denying it was copied from Michelle Obama's speech, a Trump staffer/ballerina/speech writer was chosen to fall on the sword for the copying. Trump graciously rejected her resignation lol.

And this :censored2: show is just getting started LULZ.....
This is going to be so much fun.

brett636

I have to say Trump's kids are really impressive individuals. Intelligent, articulate, successful. It really is a sight to behold given the high level of wealth they were born into. They aren't out geting arrested or living a life that would make Charlie Sheen look like a saint. Trump raised them properly, and it really shows. I'm even more excited about what he can accomplish as President!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have to say Trump's kids are really impressive individuals. Intelligent, articulate, successful. It really is a sight to behold given the high level of wealth they were born into. They aren't out geting arrested or living a life that would make Charlie Sheen look like a saint. Trump raised them properly, and it really shows. I'm even more excited about what he can accomplish as President!
If your erection lasts more than four hours, call your doctor.

bacha29

Joe Klein of Time put the Trump campaign in perspective when he said that it's a nursing home for people who are more comfortable looking to the past than they are looking forward.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Speaking of PHOTO SHOPPED...

Did you see this one that was exposed this morning?

The DRUMPF campaign told us that a female speechwriter was responsible for the plagiarism in melanias speech after they tried to deny it was cribbed in the first place.

They released a photo of this alleged speech writer along side DRUMPF and Melania... Check it out..

Original photo..
Mclver-story-300x200.jpg

Now look at this cheap PHOTO SHOP of the alleged speechwriter...
Cn1nY9sWEAAgunO.jpg

It is no surprise that DRUMPF would produce something of complete bullcrap to hide the plagiarism. RUDY Guiliani called DRUMPF "AN HONEST MAN" this morning,

REALLY??

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yep, I'm sure all of them are as comfortable running a D10 as their Bentleys. Which of the 3 mother's raised them?

newfie

"The Art of the Deal"...??

Tony Schwartz, the ACTUAL writer of Drumpfs best selling book, speaks out today on DRUMPF and described him in the most unflattering fashion. His actual quote on the subject is classic.

TOS.

cant wait to hear what your writer says about you. oh sorry you don't have a book. no writer either? must be a loser.