trump 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You crack me up.

You obviously dont understand what the word landslide means.

As was pointed out before, as we stand today, Clinton already has over 220 electoral votes in the bag, leaving her only 50 votes short of becoming president, while DRUMPF has only 164 electoral votes and needs over 100 to win.

This hardly pans out to be a LANDSLIDE.

But, you keep on hanging on to hope, as election day will be a day you become the poster boy for fool.

TOS.
It will be a landslide.

And Trump will win it.

BrownArmy

Trump is a dumpster fire waiting to happen, Clinton is a trash
It will be a landslide.

And Trump will win it.

That's equivalent to me saying HRC will win in a landslide...(wrong).

Sorry guy, neither will win in a 'landslide'.

Against all odds, this will be a razor-thin margin at the election.

I know you like the circus-peanut, but, let's be honest with each other.

realbrown1

Trump is a dumpster fire waiting to happen, Clinton is a trash

That's equivalent to me saying HRC will win in a landslide...(wrong).

Sorry guy, neither will win in a 'landslide'.

Against all odds, this will be a razor-thin margin at the election.

I know you like the circus-peanut, but, let's be honest with each other.
There is a sheet storm coming for Hillary.

She can't dodge this one.

And I'd get behind any presidential candidate promising jobs.

Let's see if he can deliver.

BrownArmy

There is a sheet storm coming for Hillary.

She can't dodge this one.

And I'd get behind any presidential candidate promising jobs.

Let's see if he can deliver.

Think this through...

Will Trump bring back coal-mining jobs?

No.

Will Trump bring back manufacturing jobs?

Unlikely.

Will Trump start trade-wars on multiple fronts, thus tanking our rebounding economy?

Likely.

By all means, vote for the guy who will throw furniture around in the Oval Office.

I sort of hope Trump wins, so I can stop reading threads about Obama and Hillary.

FFS.

realbrown1

Think this through...

Will Trump bring back coal-mining jobs?

No.

Will Trump bring back manufacturing jobs?

Unlikely.

Will Trump start trade-wars on multiple fronts, thus tanking our rebounding economy?

Likely.

By all means, vote for the guy who will throw furniture around in the Oval Office.

I sort of hope Trump wins, so I can stop reading threads about Obama and Hillary.

FFS.
We have never had a president in our life time that understands business, economics and trade like Trump does.

They have all been career politicians that had almost no business experience at all.

And they surrounded themselves with political hacks to advise them on business, economics and trade.

I think the that is why we have made deals that gave away jobs, shut down coal mines and made stuff like R-22 illegal.

What would happen if say Trump puts a tariff on all goods coming into this country on companies that moved out of the USA in the last 10 years?

I have zero sympathy for those companies.

I hope they get what they deserve.

They screwed over American workers to make a little more profit.

Screw them.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You're right. Trump understands business. Is that why his clothing line is made overseas to gain access to that cheap labor? He cared more about his bottom line than creating more American jobs. Hypocrite.

newfie

You're right. Trump understands business. Is that why his clothing line is made overseas to gain access to that cheap labor? He cared more about his bottom line than creating more American jobs. Hypocrite.

i think he would understand business less if he offered a product that was not competitive and went out of business as a result.

trumps war on the trade imbalance is what the teamsters have been begging for , for decades. now unions show it was always political and never about the issues.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OH OH... Looks like DRUMPF is going to have a HERMAN CAIN type of campaign...

QUOTE from one witness in a lawsuit against DRUMPF filed in New York :

Signed by one “Tiffany Doe,” who purports to have been Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991 to 2000, the statement details how the witness was tasked with procuring “attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” Doe says she recruited Jane at Port Authority and witnessed the assaults against her by Trump and Epstein:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger

This is serious business. Witness after witness are starting to come forward.

DRUMPF is going to take a beating over these charges. The OPTICS alone are devastating. Its clear, DRUMPF has had a problem with women for a long time, from the rape charges filed against him by his former wife, to women of business associates, DRUMPFs record with women is typical of a man with no boundaries.

Just another good "christian" trying to be the president of the United States...

TOS.

rickyb

"The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) will be pushed through whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. The fracking industry, fossil fuel industry and animal agriculture industry will ravage the ecosystem whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. The predatory financial institutions on Wall Street will trash the economy and loot the U.S. Treasury on the way to another economic collapse whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. Poor, unarmed people of color will be gunned down in the streets of our cities whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. The system of neoslavery in our prisons, where we keep poor men and poor women of color in cages because we have taken from them the possibility of employment, education and dignity, will be maintained whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. Millions of undocumented people will be deported whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. Austerity programs will cut or abolish public services, further decay the infrastructure and curtail social programs whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. Money will replace the vote whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton is president. And half the country, which now lives in poverty, will remain in misery whether Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton becomes president." - chris hedges

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Signed by one “Tiffany Doe,” who purports to have been Epstein’s “party planner” from 1991 to 2000, the statement details how the witness was tasked with procuring “attractive adolescent women to attend these parties.” Doe says she recruited Jane at Port Authority and witnessed the assaults against her by Trump and Epstein:

I personally witnessed the Plaintiff being forced to perform various sexual acts with Donald J. Trump and Mr. Epstein. Both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein were advised that she was 13 years old.

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I am coming forward to swear to the truthfulness of the physical and sexual abuse that I personally witnessed of minor females at the hands of Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein . . . I swear to these facts under the penalty for perjury even though I fully understand that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger

DRUMPF is going to take a beating over these charges. The OPTICS alone are devastating. Its clear, DRUMPF has had a problem with women for a long time, from the rape charges filed against him by his former wife, to women of business associates, DRUMPFs record with women is typical of a man with no boundaries.

Just another good "christian" trying to be the president of the United States...

TOS.
Wasn't Bill Clinton on that same plane and private island ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.
And Bill Clinton has gone on the record that he has had sex with 2,000 females .
Is that the proper appearances for your next FLOTUS ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He actually said if Russia, China ,or whomever has the emails could they please release them .
In reality no one with any authority has come forth to claim who the hacker is . The Dems think it's the Russians , but why would they want hillary gone, after she gave them everything they wanted already.
China steals our secrets every day like clock work .
My guess it was the DNC themselves just to prove that hillary is immune to all of the email scandals.