trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We have never had a president in our life time that understands business, economics and trade like Trump does.

They have all been career politicians that had almost no business experience at all.

And they surrounded themselves with political hacks to advise them on business, economics and trade.

I think the that is why we have made deals that gave away jobs, shut down coal mines and made stuff like R-22 illegal.

What would happen if say Trump puts a tariff on all goods coming into this country on companies that moved out of the USA in the last 10 years?

I have zero sympathy for those companies.

I hope they get what they deserve.

They screwed over American workers to make a little more profit.

Screw them.

YOU: They have all been career politicians that had almost no business experience at all.
GW BUSH had business experience similiar to DRUMPF, he too bankrupted almost everything he started before becoming governor, how did that work out for the country?

YOU: And they surrounded themselves with political hacks to advise them on business, economics and trade.

Who do you THINK DRUMPF has surrounded himself with?? IE: Steven Moore, Walid Phares, and other "advisors" with little to ZERO experience.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/23/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-advisers.html?_r=0

YOU: I think the that is why we have made deals that gave away jobs, shut down coal mines and made stuff like R-22 illegal.
So, I assume you are talking about Ronald Reagan, since he started the whole exodus of jobs from America, and GHW BUSH who negotiated, finalized and signed the NAFTA agreement, RIGHT? R22 is a major pollutant and had to be prevented from use. Its slowly disappearing. R22 is killing the OZONE, not that you understand any science of any kind.

YOU: What would happen if say Trump puts a tariff on all goods coming into this country on companies that moved out of the USA in the last 10 years?

This is probably the dumbest question ever asked by someone who has the right to vote. Its unbelievably stupid at its core and it really says a lot about your ability to think for yourself.

We already have a TRADE DEFICIT, and that deficit started growing, once American companies left the USA and started producing overseas and then importing back to the USA. IF the USA places tariffs on goods imported, we would start the largest trade war in the world and we would LOSE. We make NOTHING in this country anymore, and what we do make and ship out would be TAXED to death in other countries. Farmers who ship crops out of the country would be crushed.

We created the monster that is outsourcing, and its been republicans who have pushed this monster, kept it alive and made it worse by importing foreign workers who come in by the tens of thousands to take jobs for lower wages.

DRUMPF himself imports thousands of foreign workers who overstay their visas once their temporary work permits expire, and they simply disappear into the USA never to be found again.

We would kill every company in the USA producing overseas, like briggs and stratton, levi strauss, amana, ford, GM and every other electronic appliance made by an american company.

THE COUNTRY WOULD GET REKT'd in no time with that kind of DRUMPF policy but you are too ignorant to understand it.

YOU: I hope they get what they deserve.

Its YOU that would get what you deserve. The economy wrecked, inflation blown up, gas prices skyrocketing, and foreclosures once again spreading across the USA.

Unemployment would skyrocket as companies cut costs to make up the losses on the backs of employees still working here in the USA.

You truly are an UNINFORMED voter.

Its a sad thing to watch.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
YOU: They have all been career politicians that had almost no business experience at all.
GW BUSH had business experience similiar to DRUMPF, he too bankrupted almost everything he started before becoming governor, how did that work out for the country?

YOU: And they surrounded themselves with political hacks to advise them on business, economics and trade.

Who do you THINK DRUMPF has surrounded himself with?? IE: Steven Moore, Walid Phares, and other "advisors" with little to ZERO experience.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/23/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-advisers.html?_r=0

YOU: I think the that is why we have made deals that gave away jobs, shut down coal mines and made stuff like R-22 illegal.
So, I assume you are talking about Ronald Reagan, since he started the whole exodus of jobs from America, and GHW BUSH who negotiated, finalized and signed the NAFTA agreement, RIGHT? R22 is a major pollutant and had to be prevented from use. Its slowly disappearing. R22 is killing the OZONE, not that you understand any science of any kind.

YOU: What would happen if say Trump puts a tariff on all goods coming into this country on companies that moved out of the USA in the last 10 years?

This is probably the dumbest question ever asked by someone who has the right to vote. Its unbelievably stupid at its core and it really says a lot about your ability to think for yourself.

We already have a TRADE DEFICIT, and that deficit started growing, once American companies left the USA and started producing overseas and then importing back to the USA. IF the USA places tariffs on goods imported, we would start the largest trade war in the world and we would LOSE. We make NOTHING in this country anymore, and what we do make and ship out would be TAXED to death in other countries. Farmers who ship crops out of the country would be crushed.

We created the monster that is outsourcing, and its been republicans who have pushed this monster, kept it alive and made it worse by importing foreign workers who come in by the tens of thousands to take jobs for lower wages.

DRUMPF himself imports thousands of foreign workers who overstay their visas once their temporary work permits expire, and they simply disappear into the USA never to be found again.

We would kill every company in the USA producing overseas, like briggs and stratton, levi strauss, amana, ford, GM and every other electronic appliance made by an american company.

THE COUNTRY WOULD GET REKT'd in no time with that kind of DRUMPF policy but you are too ignorant to understand it.

YOU: I hope they get what they deserve.

Its YOU that would get what you deserve. The economy wrecked, inflation blown up, gas prices skyrocketing, and foreclosures once again spreading across the USA.

Unemployment would skyrocket as companies cut costs to make up the losses on the backs of employees still working here in the USA.

You truly are an UNINFORMED voter.

Its a sad thing to watch.

TOS.
I disagree with just about everything you wrote.

I only read the 1st two paragraphs as you are not worth the effort to read 11 paragraphs.

But I can say I disagree with the last 9 paragraphs too, knowing you as I do.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lets examine what the OLDEST presidential candidate in USA history would look like without the HAIRPLUGS, BLONDE DYE and comb-over....

REALITY CHECK PEOPLE.......

13879224_10206490579735629_2299931230102678722_n.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm voting trump because I'm tired of both establishments telling me what's good for me. Both bush and Obama suck. Wars and continued wars. Trillions in debt. There isn't a middle class anymore for the most part. Healthcare sucks be glad we got free healthcare. One per centers got richer, jobs leaving etc.. you get the picture. Hopefully trump blows it up because government needs changing. Too many government run programs in the dumps. Just my thoughts

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm voting trump because I'm tired of both establishments telling me what's good for me. Both bush and Obama suck. Wars and continued wars. Trillions in debt. There isn't a middle class anymore for the most part. Healthcare sucks be glad we got free healthcare. One per centers got richer, jobs leaving etc.. you get the picture. Hopefully trump blows it up because government needs changing. Too many government run programs in the dumps. Just my thoughts

You make ZERO sense, but you demonstrate how little you understand about policies and the effect they have. You state you hate obama and bush because of wars and debt, but you start off by saying you will vote for DRUMPF, whose initial economic plan would ADD another 10 TRILLION dollars to the debt, and he would start at least three more WARS in the middle east while repealing the ACA and returning the us citizens to disqualification from coverage for pre existing conditions.

But you think you have it all figured out.

Its a sad reality to read such a confused thought process in action.

TOS.

Jkloc420

You make ZERO sense, but you demonstrate how little you understand about policies and the effect they have. You state you hate obama and bush because of wars and debt, but you start off by saying you will vote for DRUMPF, whose initial economic plan would ADD another 10 TRILLION dollars to the debt, and he would start at least three more WARS in the middle east while repealing the ACA and returning the us citizens to disqualification from coverage for pre existing conditions.

But you think you have it all figured out.

Its a sad reality to read such a confused thought process in action.

TOS.
You realize that 10 trillion they say takes into account there is no growth. They actually revised thst figure. You also realize tgat wonderful academic has a 6000 deductible to it. So your screwed either way. Also in case u haven't noticed hillary is an extension of Obama and just look at the world now. My girlfriend had that wonderful aca she got rid of it. Try again.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You realize that 10 trillion they say takes into account there is no growth. They actually revised thst figure. You also realize tgat wonderful academic has a 6000 deductible to it. So your screwed either way. Also in case u haven't noticed hillary is an extension of Obama and just look at the world now. My girlfriend had that wonderful aca she got rid of it. Try again.

The fact remains. You dont know what you are talking about. Every economic expert has examined DRUMPFS ecomomic plan, and they ALL BLOW UP the deficit by tens of TRILLIONS of dollars. His tax cuts alone will add an immediate 5.7 trillion dollars to the debt by reducing government income.

Of course, you will counter by telling how trickle down economics will bring in more revenue, even though NEVER in history has that ever happened under ANY of the three republicans who sold that idea to the american public.

And dont give us some bullcrap that your "girlfriend" got coverage under the ACA and "got rid of it", cause unless she made more than 40K a year, then she didnt pay a dime for coverage.

You can bullcrap your friends and the other uninformed people on this board, but spare the rest of us.

Drumpf will start at least three conflicts in the middle east, and that will add TRILLIONS to the national debt and get thousands of Americans KILLED or maimed.

But, by voting for DRUMPF, you think you are voting for "CHANGE"..

Please, stay out of the grown up conversations.

TOS.

Jkloc420

The fact remains. You dont know what you are talking about. Every economic expert has examined DRUMPFS ecomomic plan, and they ALL BLOW UP the deficit by tens of TRILLIONS of dollars. His tax cuts alone will add an immediate 5.7 trillion dollars to the debt by reducing government income.

Of course, you will counter by telling how trickle down economics will bring in more revenue, even though NEVER in history has that ever happened under ANY of the three republicans who sold that idea to the american public.

And dont give us some bullcrap that your "girlfriend" got coverage under the ACA and "got rid of it", cause unless she made more than 40K a year, then she didnt pay a dime for coverage.

You can bullcrap your friends and the other uninformed people on this board, but spare the rest of us.

Drumpf will start at least three conflicts in the middle east, and that will add TRILLIONS to the national debt and get thousands of Americans KILLED or maimed.

But, by voting for DRUMPF, you think you are voting for "CHANGE"..

Please, stay out of the grown up conversations.

TOS.

Maybe you should talk to some people about that fabolous aca and you might learn something. The only people who get it free are ones who have ten kids and make zero money. I know what my girlfriend had and I know what she paid. You seem to know nothing about economics. The point of lower taxes is to create growth. That growth from people working in turn creates more money going into the goverment coffers. Were at one percent growth under obama right now, under trumps plans with all his tax cut it should take us up to 4 or 5 percent. 4 or 5 percent creates extra income. Learn it and read it. Also reagens recessions and unemployment were ten times worse then obama and his growth was triple what obama's growth is. Id take ronald over any president that we have had since him. Speculating on things that will happen under trump is just speculation. What we do know his under obama and a clinton secretary of state she has got americans killed. You should learn this stuff before you spout off at the mouth. 30 years of clinton in office. Same old same old.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe you should talk to some people about that fabolous aca and you might learn something. The only people who get it free are ones who have ten kids and make zero money. I know what my girlfriend had and I know what she paid. You seem to know nothing about economics. The point of lower taxes is to create growth. That growth from people working in turn creates more money going into the goverment coffers. Were at one percent growth under obama right now, under trumps plans with all his tax cut it should take us up to 4 or 5 percent. 4 or 5 percent creates extra income. Learn it and read it. Also reagens recessions and unemployment were ten times worse then obama and his growth was triple what obama's growth is. Id take ronald over any president that we have had since him. Speculating on things that will happen under trump is just speculation. What we do know his under obama and a clinton secretary of state she has got americans killed. You should learn this stuff before you spout off at the mouth. 30 years of clinton in office. Same old same old.

Again, You dont know what you are talking about.

Reagan reduced federal income and for the first time in our nations history, he took our national debt to over 3.7 TRILLION dollars because of his TAX CUTS. He was forced to raise taxes on the middle class to try and stop the bleeding, including passing a social security act that he RIPPED off to pay for his war machine and was never paid back.

His growth was in a different time and place in our country. He started the exodus of jobs overseas and across our borders and here we are 35 years later and PAYING for it with less than 3% growth because we NO LONGER MAKE ANYTHING.

We will NEVER be able to MATCH the growth rates of previous points in history with all of our industry and manufacturing overseas.

Herbert Hoover cut taxes for the rich and crashed the economy into a depression, Ronald Reagan cut taxes for the rich and crashed the economy into a deep recession that extended itself into GHW BUSH's term. GW BUSH cut taxes for the rich and almost drove this country into another DEPRESSION while taking the national debt to 11.1 TRILLION dollars on the day he left and leaving another 6.1 TRILLION dollars on the desk of the new president but spread over the next 10 years.

To YOU, you simply look at the debt and assign it to OBAMA not knowing where that debt occured. It seems pointless to explain it to you, because, like the others that play on this board, they fail to realize it as well because they dont understand it.

Like YOU, they believe that TAX CUTS are FREE and there is no consequence for them.

Three times, this has been tried, and three times the nation was brought to its knees, and yet, a guy like you thinks 4 times a charm.

While you simply repeat the "trickle down theory" in your paragraph, you fail to comprehend that it doesnt work they way it sounds.

If you are saying you would take the Reagan economy over the Clinton economy of the 90's, then Id have to say you are simply on drugs.

Remember this, the days of the mom and pops shops are OVER. The large box stores have put them ALL out of business, so small start up stores is a thing of the past.

Almost all of our industries are overseas in third world nations, and as long as that remains, there can be no sustained middle class.

As a whole, we make nothing as a country, but we made it that way. We wanted cheaper crap because thats what the republicans in congress over the last 40 years have told us, so now we have cheap stuff, but no jobs to pay for them. You cant have it both ways.

Republicans like DRUMPF are telling you that immigrants are taking away american jobs, but what they dont tell you is how they continue to increase the number of guest workers into this country to take those jobs by the tens of thousands every year, yet you would still vote for them.

We will NEVER see 4% to 5% growth for decades to come with service industry and fast food jobs. In order to see that kind of growth, we would have to build things, make clothes, machinery, shoes, pencils, paper products, furniture, lawn mowers, washers and dryers, home appliances and such, and today we make NONE OF THAT.

So, how you think, that cutting taxes for the rich will create these jobs is laughable at best. Corporations are not leaving the country to avoid taxes, they are avoiding PEOPLE LIKE YOU, and your GIRLFRIEND by taking their companies to third world nations that use slave labor.

ITS THE LABOR COSTS they are avoiding , not taxes. You could make the tax rate for business ZERO % and they STILL WOULDNT come back. If you believe they would, then again, you dont know squat about business.

You hop onto the bandwagon, believing the same crap that has failed in the past, and want to give it another go just because they put another rich guy up there to tell you it works.

But I ask you this question:

If tax cuts for the rich creates jobs in the USA, why then, did Donald DRUMPF take the BUSH tax cuts for the first 8 years, and then accept them after the extention for 10 more years, and still take his products to MEXICO, CHINA and BANGLADESH to have made for retail stores in the USA????

Answer that one.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You also realize that obama himself has added over ten trillion to the national debt since 2008 to

And just for math clarification...

The debt on the day Obama walked into the office was sitting at 11.1 TRILLION DOLLARS. IF he added 10 trillion to the debt in 8 years, the debt would be 21 trillion dollars which it isnt.

Even walking in at 11.1 TRILLION dollars, BUSH left another 6.1 TRILLON DOLLARS to be added to the debt spread over ten years begining in 2007.

That means, that next year, 2017, GW BUSH debt will still be added to the TOTAL debt of the country, and he has been gone since 2008.

WAKE UP.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And just for math clarification...

The debt on the day Obama walked into the office was sitting at 11.1 TRILLION DOLLARS. IF he added 10 trillion to the debt in 8 years, the debt would be 21 trillion dollars which it isnt.

Even walking in at 11.1 TRILLION dollars, BUSH left another 6.1 TRILLON DOLLARS to be added to the debt spread over ten years begining in 2007.

That means, that next year, 2017, GW BUSH debt will still be added to the TOTAL debt of the country, and he has been gone since 2008.

WAKE UP.

TOS.
A more reasoned explanation of the debt can be found here

When Bush’s term started Jan. 20, 2001, the gross federal debt was $5.73 trillion. At the end of his term, Jan. 20, 2009, the gross federal debt was $10.63 trillion. This means that the debt just about doubled under Bush.

The National debt is about $19.4 trillion today ... with over 5 months to go.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Basically, Bush and Obama suck.

None

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A more reasoned explanation of the debt can be found here:
When Bush’s term started Jan. 20, 2001, the gross federal debt was $5.73 trillion. At the end of his term, Jan. 20, 2009, the gross federal debt was $10.63 trillion. This means that the debt just about doubled under Bush.

None

How much of the $8+T that Obama added is carryover from the wars that Dubya started?

Jkloc420

A more reasoned explanation of the debt can be found here

None

Which is basically what I said. They both suck. However you can't say trump will add ten trillion to the debt then shy away from the 7-9 trillion Obama added. Like the poster said above.