trump 2016

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Which is basically what I said. They both suck. However you can't say trump will add ten trillion to the debt then shy away from the 7-9 trillion Obama added. Like the poster said above.
If you are talking about TOS then my reply is,
"No mierda Jose!"

@The Other Side is entertaining but he makes most his facts up.
I assume everything he posts is pretty much made up.
There is usually a kernel of plausibility just as with @Baba gounj

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is the first Presidential election in my lifetime where neither candidate is qualified to be the President.
Really sad that these two are the choices the American citizen has to choose from.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This is the first Presidential election in my lifetime where neither candidate is qualified to be the President.
Really sad that these two are the choices the American citizen has to choose from.
Will for me it's go with the person who has been in it for 30 years and is pretty much establishment or with the guy who is an outsider pretty much who no one likes including Republicans. They must be afraid of change to the system and it's what washington needs.

BrownArmy

Will for me it's go with the person who has been in it for 30 years and is pretty much establishment or with the guy who is an outsider pretty much who no one likes including Republicans. They must be afraid of change to the system and it's what washington needs.

Trump says a lot of 'stuff'.

So far, he's almost completely devoid of actual policy, instead saying 'Trust me, it will be great'.

Most of his 'policies', such as they are, are either illegal, unconstitutional, or would never be funded by a congress of either party.

I think people are afraid of a Trump Presidency because Trump is an insane dictator wannabe with zero idea of how the US government works, how the Constitution works, how global trade and economies work, etc.

Trump doesn't seem to have any first principles. Everything with him seems to be transactional (his comments on NATO come to mind), but that's not how government or diplomacy work.

And his business successes are dubious at best. He's a con-artist.

Jkloc420

So far, he's almost completely devoid of actual policy, instead saying 'Trust me, it will be great'.

Most of his 'policies', such as they are, are either illegal, unconstitutional, or would never be funded by a congress of either party.

I think people are afraid of a Trump Presidency because Trump is an insane dictator wannabe with zero idea of how the US government works, how the Constitution works, how global trade and economies work, etc.

Trump doesn't seem to have any first principles. Everything with him seems to be transactional (his comments on NATO come to mind), but that's not how government or diplomacy work.

Opposed to 30 years of clinton in politics. The fact Nato needs to be revamped. He is 100 percent correct on it. The u.s don't need to be the world police. Trust me he knows how things work and how to use those things. You ever notice first term presidents really have no policies until they get in. Obama didn't, reagen didn't, u have to access the situation first.

Jkloc420

You also realize all the stuff he talks about most candidates on both sides stayed away from. So the fact that he has basically changed the narrative to america first is a plus.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Sounds like what the Repubs were saying about Obama in 2004 and 2008.

HOPE

Obama Hope.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Which is basically what I said. They both suck. However you can't say trump will add ten trillion to the debt then shy away from the 7-9 trillion Obama added. Like the poster said above.

First, the poster above you is another whacko who thinks 2022 is an election year. Hardly someone you should count on for advice.

Second, that ISNT what you "basically" said.

You said you hoped DRUMPF would blow up the establishment as to imply that he would be different than obama , but in reality, he would be EXACTLY like BUSH, REAGAN, HOOVER.

The debt is a complicated thing, and Neither YOU, Monkeywrench or BROWNStuff can highlight 10 trillion dollars in spending by president OBAMA. Thats just another one of those right wing things that gets repeated so often it becomes true in your mind because you dont know how to look it up to verify it. YOU trust the right wing sources that feed you this crap and you accept it like these other people do.

You have NO IDEA how much it adds to the debt when you cut taxes for the rich. BUSH didnt either, until it was too late. And to believe that by cutting food stamps, or the department of education will somehow pay for these cuts is also laughable at bestbut i am sure you would suggest it.

Each year, President Obama has reduced spending, he didnt start two wars, but he has to maintain them, and as he does, that cost money we dont have. You and the others cry about homeland security, but then cry about the deficit rising.

Well, which is it?

Are you afraid of the debt or homeland security, because you cant have BOTH.

TOS.

Dr.Brownz

Did you notice how when people made things like this of obama (or even a slight nazi reference) the media decryed it as disgusting and racist yet they show this kind of stuff and photoshops of trump as hitler and they just laugh or say its kind of justifyied?

But yeah vote clinton because she hasnt been investigated numerous times by the fbi over her entire political career.

Dr.Brownz

Lol yeah vote clinton she is just a concerned citizen who loves america just because. She definitely isnt part of the same insider elite circle that has run the government the last 40 years. She isnt concerned about making money and bengazhi had nothing to do with illegal gun running!