trump 2016

newfie

The FBI confirmed that her server was NOT HACKED. However, end users who sent emails to clinton were compromised. The FBI says there is no evidence that Clintons server was compromised.

TOS.

ah yea they hacked the secure servers and left the unsecured ones alone. BWAhAHA

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif
Here ya go .....vote for that ....

Future

Victory Ride
Is Trump a solution to the hell we live in? I have Noooooo idea......... But Jesus Christ that other thing is
Just humility to Americans

Sportello

NAFTA

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
NAFTA

Following diplomatic negotiations dating back to 1990 among the three nations, U.S. President George H. W. Bush, Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and Mexican President Carlos Salinas, each responsible for spearheading and promoting the agreement, ceremonially signed the agreement in their respective capitals on December 17, 1992.[5] The signed agreement then needed to be ratified by each nation's legislative or parliamentary branch.

The clintons and the bushes are in bed with each other. Kings and queens amongst us.

BrownArmy

The clintons and the bushes are in bed with each other. Kings and queens amongst us.

And Trump couldn't do anything about NAFTA if he tried.

Just like neither Presidential candidate can do anything about the TPP...it's been negotiated, and almost impossible to open up again.

Best the next President could do is shut it down altogether (unlikely), or pass legislation through Congress that mitigates the effects it has on American workers.

The rhetoric from both of our Presidential candidates belies reality.

It's unbelievable, but par for the course.

The media on all sides have done such an unbelievably poor job about describing the issues we're all about to vote on.

Meet the new BOSS, same as the old BOSS.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
And Trump couldn't do anything about NAFTA if he tried.

Just like neither Presidential candidate can do anything about the TPP...it's been negotiated, and almost impossible to open up again.

Best the next President could do is shut it down altogether (unlikely), or pass legislation through Congress that mitigates the effects it has on American workers.

The rhetoric from both of our Presidential candidates belies reality.

It's unbelievable, but par for the course.

The media on all sides have done such an unbelievably poor job about describing the issues we're all about to vote on.

Meet the new BOSS, same as the old BOSS.
I'll take the chance on the guy who might blow it up instead of the woman who wants to keep it the same.

Sportello

@BrownArmy, I disagree on a few points.

Trade agreements are necessary. We have very good negotiators, and Trump ain't one.

The best the next President could do is invest in America. The ill advised wars have cost us twice what it would cost to put every able bodied American to work and rebuild our infrastructure. We could totally rebuild our entire infrastructure and give every man, woman and child $10K+ for what we've wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The total doesn't include the cost of human life, just cash.

If there is a Congress critter that won't go along, you have to wonder who they really work for. Confront them.

sorry if this post is too long for some #attentionspansmatter

Sportello

I'll take the chance on the guy who might blow it up instead of the woman who wants to keep it the same.
How to address crazy?

Yeah, I'd rather be blowed up real good instead of having my investments make my life comfortable in my old age.

Thanks for putting the mindset on display.

Heaven help us...

I wish we had two different candidates come the second Tuesday in November.

But we don't.

I guess you want the guy who will throw furniture around.

I don't.

I don't want 'Grandma Nixon' either.

MA will go for Clinton...maybe I'll vote Johnson.
My wife doesn't like Trump but hates Hilary. She is a Democrat and I'm a Republican .

She didn't vote for Obama last time.