trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Most Republicans are Rhinos.

Like you even know what that means or represents.. Pretty sure you just heard the term.

Graham is right.

Like I and others have tried to tell everyone, TRUMP is a disaster for the republican party, and now Graham, like Trump isnt holding back his words.

They all know it.. they all hope Trump burns out like a wildfire in the desert. But he cant be extinguished soon enough.

He will cause great damage to the party and they all know it.

They (the GOP) is not going to have any choice but to destroy Trump themselves in the coming weeks because the Democrats wont do anything to stop Trump.

This is what we would like to see in a GOP candidate.

A wrecking ball.

Git Rek'd

TOS.

tourists24

Like you even know what that means or represents.. Pretty sure you just heard the term.

Graham is right.

Like I and others have tried to tell everyone, TRUMP is a disaster for the republican party, and now Graham, like Trump isnt holding back his words.

They all know it.. they all hope Trump burns out like a wildfire in the desert. But he cant be extinguished soon enough.

He will cause great damage to the party and they all know it.

They (the GOP) is not going to have any choice but to destroy Trump themselves in the coming weeks because the Democrats wont do anything to stop Trump.

This is what we would like to see in a GOP candidate.

A wrecking ball.

Git Rek'd

TOS.
Just wondering. Why do you even care about this? You're all about the Dems. You'd think this would be awesome for your party. Let the lunatic nut job destroy the whole Republican party. Perfect for u

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just wondering. Why do you even care about this? You're all about the Dems. You'd think this would be awesome for your party. Let the lunatic nut job destroy the whole Republican party. Perfect for u

Thanks for repeating what I said...

I didnt know you were an echo chamber.

I am watching TRUMP literally destroying the GOP's chances of winning and that is worthy of attention. While make no mistake, I dont believe the GOP has a "prayer" that will help them win the white house, but just for chitts and giggles, I will enjoy you all pandering over the latest "hot" button in the GOP race.

Its a crack up to see you all bouncing from one candidate to another as the months pass.

Just like 2012, when you all had someone other than ROMNEY in mind, until you were stuck with him.

Priceless then, priceless in 2016.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
He cares because Trump is a real conservative.

You don't see many of these real conservatives run for office.

They speak the truth.

They have no fear.

And they love the country and the Constitution.

In other words, the opposite of TOS.

realbrown1

If that's the case, then maybe what it means to be Republican has been redefined.
Maybe the "RINOS" are the real republicans, and the ones who complain about it are the ones who are republicans in name only.
Just some food for thought.
If that's the case......maybe..........you are just blowing smoke.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He cares because Trump is a real conservative.

You don't see many of these real conservatives run for office.

They speak the truth.

They have no fear.

And they love the country and the Constitution.

In other words, the opposite of TOS.

All i have in response is KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!

Keep speaking that "TRUTH" and see how that works out for ya!!

I wont dare get in the way of Republican truth!!

Lets see how it plays out, eh?

TOS.

realbrown1

All i have in response is KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!

Keep speaking that "TRUTH" and see how that works out for ya!!

I wont dare get in the way of Republican truth!!

Lets see how it plays out, eh?

TOS.
You libs never understand the truth.

Even when told to you numerous times.

I am not a Republican.

I am a conservative.

Learn the difference.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman, head of powerful Sinaloa Cartel doesn't like Trump either. :death:

'I'm going to make you eat your words': Mexico's billion-dollar drugs lord THREATENS Donald Trump on Twitter account 'run by his son' and taunts the world after his dramatic escape from prison

Mexico's billion dollar drugs lord known as 'El Chapo' has gloated on Twitter about his escape from a maximum security jail by taunting authorities and threatening US-presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

Trump vs El Chapo... It's getting better all the time. ;)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You libs never understand the truth.

Even when told to you numerous times.

I am not a Republican.

I am a conservative.

Learn the difference.

You dont have the first idea what that means.

In this country, there has NEVER been a CONSERVATIVE president or congress and senate.

Those are only "TALKING POINTS" that you have assigned to yourself.

You havent the first clue what it means to be conservative.

Why not humor us and describe what a conservative means to you, and how that translates into your supporting the GOP??

TOS.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman, head of powerful Sinaloa Cartel doesn't like Trump either. :death:

'I'm going to make you eat your words': Mexico's billion-dollar drugs lord THREATENS Donald Trump on Twitter account 'run by his son' and taunts the world after his dramatic escape from prison

Mexico's billion dollar drugs lord known as 'El Chapo' has gloated on Twitter about his escape from a maximum security jail by taunting authorities and threatening US-presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

Trump vs El Chapo... It's getting better all the time. ;)

"El Chapo" better watch his step, if he comes up here talking all that trash The Donald will send him right back where he came from and charge the Mexican government 25k for the trouble!

moreluck

golden ticket member
47224cd0-46da-4dad-af02-b41efb28e234.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
AND THE HITS KEEP ON COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have to love TRUMPS "honesty"....in his campaign.

The Donald, releases a tweet (on twitter) using an image of the USA flag ( so far sounds patriotic), and then the image contains faded images within the image itself showing three distinct things.

Looks pretty harmless at first glance?? Look again...

in the first red line near the top, you see faded images of Money.

in the second line near the middle, you see the white house..

Again, pretty benign, right?

then, the last red line, you see images of soldiers, this I imagine to represent our dedicated and brave troops fighting for freedom and the American way!!
(sounds pretty apple pie so far, eh?)

but wait, take a close look at those soldiers.... yes, look deeper.... see it yet??

Well, I have no hope for realbrown, or baba, or moreluck, or any of the other regulars to see it, so I will make it easy...

Let me blow up the image a little bit for you...

Still dont see it??? Let me blow it up some more..!!!

Wait for it, wait for it..

Lets look at those "AMERICAN" soldiers in TRUMPS tweet....oh wait, somethings wrong...!!

THOSE ARE NAZI SOLDIERS..... In FACT, those are NAZI WAFFEN SS soldiers in winter gear.!!!

Boy oh boy...

Trump can sure speak the truth! Hope you people learn to hate yourselves for supporting this maroon.

Of course, we can only wait for::

THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT, MADE BY A STAFFER, AND IMPROPERLY TWEETED ON DONALDS PERSONAL ACCOUNT, WE APOLOGIZE AND WE WILL TAKE DOWN THE IMAGE IMMEDIATELY!"

signed, another Trump Staffer.

Good luck in 2016 people!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

TOS.